Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
5 Tiers of pricing

1 - Opener, Pitt, Mtl, Toronto, Calgary, Chicago, WSH
2 - Vancouver, NYR, Boston, Vegas (1st visit), Philly, NYI
3 - Ottawa, L.A (Sat game)., New Jersey, Winnipeg (NYE), Minnesota (Sat game)
4 - Winnipeg, Nashville, San Jose, LA, Anaheim, Vegas, Dallas, St. Louis, Detroit, Buffalo, Tampa, Columbus
5 - Carolina, Arizona, Colorado, Florida

Games are priced based on opponent AND schedule.

LA on Saturday is a tier above LA on a Tuesday.

Vegas first visit is two tiers above their next visit (both weekdays)

Winnipeg on NYE is one tier above Winnipeg on Monday.

Etc..
Thanks for posting this, it's what I was curious about. Wanted to see how the Oilers prioritized the games.

Draiken

Jun 28, 2011
Considering registering for the wait list, any ideas what the number is now for season seats?

werkitout

Oct 7, 2015
Edmonton
Thanks for posting this, it's what I was curious about. Wanted to see how the Oilers prioritized the games.

Sure thing. Some of it is subjective of course. They have Chicago and Washington in the first tier of pricing, but those games don't go for as much as the other four in that tier in the resale market. The big four are definitely the Opener, Pitt, Mtl & Toronto.

Olenkab29

Apr 25, 2016
Sorry to change the subject a bit, and not sure if this should go in the Ice District construction thread? (admins, let me know...happy to move it!) Did anyone go to the preview of the SKY residences that was offered a couple weeks ago for STH? I'm curious about what you might have found out in terms of cost, value, floor plans....general thoughts.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sorry to change the subject a bit, and not sure if this should go in the Ice District construction thread? (admins, let me know...happy to move it!) Did anyone go to the preview of the SKY residences that was offered a couple weeks ago for STH? I'm curious about what you might have found out in terms of cost, value, floor plans....general thoughts.

They run from apprx 390k for about 550 sq feet one bdrm to 1.13M for 1291 sq feet 2 bed/2 bath/den plus 75k for 1 parking stall. There are only half as many parking stalls as there are units. Limited to 1 stall per unit. About a dozen floor plans with 3 decor palettes to choose from. Modern kitchens w top end appliances. Open floor plans but bedrooms a bit small in some units.

30th floor are the common amenities such as billiards room, outdoor BBQ, lounge area, workout facilities, dog crapping area (pets allowed), hot tub etc. Full heated indoor walkways to all the buildings in Ice District including Rogers and access to pedways. So you can walk to get your groceries in your shorts and t-shirt in mid February or see a movie, etc.

Top 3 floors aren't for sale, they are seeing if high rollers put two or more units together. For sale now to only premium seat holders, next week they open access up to Stantec employees. Not sure when for sale to the public. I understand sales are brisk.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I just bought 5. Can someone lend me 5.65Million dollars? :help:

Slick look to the limited images I've found online though.

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
Season Ticket Talk!

Anyone get their STH Package that has been mailed out this week? And if so, what was in it - any surprises besides the free Oil Kings game?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Last season they sent out the pair of nice Oilers etched drinking glasses. Which were a decade late as the only way the Oilers were watchable the past decade was if you were half snapped.

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
Last season they sent out the pair of nice Oilers etched drinking glasses. Which were a decade late as the only way the Oilers were watchable the past decade was if you were half snapped.

Are you a long time Oilers STH? I didn't get those glasses. Only since 2010.

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
Soo jealous of you guys with season tickets, but you really deserve it.

Living 7000+ kilometres away makes it to expensive to even think about it. I hope to visit next season for about a week and catch as many games as possible (so basically my time off and the NHL schedule both need to do their job a bit).

Just curious, how many years will the waiting list be? And can you still refuse once its your turn?

You can pass on tickets and still keep your spot in line on the wait list.

Olenkab29

Apr 25, 2016
Thanks for the info! Yowza....steep, but it will be interesting to see how the sales go. Really appreciate the comprehensive reply! Thank you!

Olenkab29

Apr 25, 2016
They run from apprx 390k for about 550 sq feet one bdrm to 1.13M for 1291 sq feet 2 bed/2 bath/den plus 75k for 1 parking stall. There are only half as many parking stalls as there are units. Limited to 1 stall per unit. About a dozen floor plans with 3 decor palettes to choose from. Modern kitchens w top end appliances. Open floor plans but bedrooms a bit small in some units.

30th floor are the common amenities such as billiards room, outdoor BBQ, lounge area, workout facilities, dog crapping area (pets allowed), hot tub etc. Full heated indoor walkways to all the buildings in Ice District including Rogers and access to pedways. So you can walk to get your groceries in your shorts and t-shirt in mid February or see a movie, etc.

Top 3 floors aren't for sale, they are seeing if high rollers put two or more units together. For sale now to only premium seat holders, next week they open access up to Stantec employees. Not sure when for sale to the public. I understand sales are brisk.

meant to quote you....thanks for this information. Sales are brisk, eh....wow. I'm always amazed by our city! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad