Speculation: Season Record and Placing Predictions

How many points will the Sens get this year?

• Total voters

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'm going with 57. I really think this roster is that bad. The improvement was only going to come from the kids and they are not ready.

Calvin123

Sep 18, 2006
I can't see them winning more than every fourth game outright, so that's forty points. They'll be a bunch of looser points on top of that, so I'm guessing 55 points total.

The only way I see more points is a dead cat bounce at the end of the season, when all the vets are sold off and the prospects start playing with nothing to loose.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
I want to believe they’re better...

59 points. Three way tie for dead last. We’ll draft 6th overall with our pick.

But San Jose is going to have a mediocre season. And they’re gunna win the lottery for us.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
So we finished on pace for 72 points. 30th place and somehow still beating HF expectations.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So we finished on pace for 72 points. 30th place and somehow still beating HF expectations.
To be fair, we only got in less then half our post deadline games, and the remaining schedule was really tough with the Hawks being the only bad team, and Florida the only other non playoff team to face.

I think the odds were pretty good that had the season gone on we would have slid into that 60-69 range where he sens predicted us to land.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I want to believe they’re better...

59 points. Three way tie for dead last. We’ll draft 6th overall with our pick.

But San Jose is going to have a mediocre season. And they’re gunna win the lottery for us.
Now that could definitely happen!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->