Season Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDnyr92

Jan 6, 2011
Couldn't think of a good title for this thread, and sorry if this should go within a current one, as I read the rules and warnings, just don't know which one it would belong best in... mods you are welcome to move this to the appropriate thread, my apologies ahead of time.

So, me and a few friends here at school, all studying Marketing and Sport Management, now are trying to start a sports opinion blog. Not trying to get views or spam or anything, but I wrote up a piece about the end of the lockout and moving forward for our beloved NYR. Kind of long article, but could've gone into much more depth if I wasn't already concerned about length.

Go ahead and check it out, I think it's a balanced insight into the current and future state of the Rangers, yet still from a big fan. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://sportstance.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/nhl-2013-season-preview-labor-peace-returns-my-focus-on-nyr/

Last, but not least... LGR!!! :handclap:

edit: Forgot to thank all of y'all for whoever does take the time to read it, just getting started so any input or just a glance is appreciated. Go ahead and PM me if any more specific questions about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad