GDT: Season Opener | Panthers @ Lightning | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
They try to get the Puck out clean in the own Zone, aslong no one make a hard forecheck on us this will work.
But good to see we decided 5to be the roadrunner not the Coyote.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Tro's? Hubey has been forcing the premature pass every play, leaving his linemates in bad spots. Let's just say, less than a period.
Well yes, Huby has made some nervous plays, but that is to be expected from any player in the first game.

I'm talking about Tro trying to dangle through a d-man instead of dumping the puck in, when his line had already been out there for a minute+, that shift turned into 90 seconds+ due to that play. Then at the other end of the ice, he's nowhere to be seen near his own goal.. you're the center, play like it.

This is basic stuff that Tro has been neglecting what looks to be 3 seasons now. Where did that good 2-way player go?

Reactions: I am not exposed

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Well yes, Huby has made some nervous plays, but that is to be expected from any player in the first game.

I'm talking about Tro trying to dangle through a d-man instead of dumping the puck in, when his line had already been out there for a minute+, that shift turned into 90 seconds+ due to that play. Then at the other end of the ice, he's nowhere to be seen near his own goal.. you're the center, play like it.

This is basic stuff that Tro has been neglecting what looks to be 3 seasons now. Where did that good 2-way player go?
On the defensive side, I agree that he's still slacking. But, regarding over carrying the puck, his linemates and, I'd guess, his coaches expect that from him.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Stating the obvious, Tampa will reset, come out strong, and look to turn the tables. The first five minutes of second period is key - do they come out ready for the challenge? Are they tired of being called the not good enoughs? Have they had enough of “there are no 40g scorers”? About to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad