GDT: Season Opener | Panthers @ Lightning | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Don't get crap Reimer is getting this game. I only saw bits and pieces, but he made some great saves. But he lost in the skills competition, so **** him.

Never change guys
And it's not like our guys scored any goals in the shootout, but sure, blame him...
Vasilevskiy deserves all the credit for this game.

Reactions: Ratsreign

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I'm not that upset, tbh. It's game 1, away, against one of the best teams in the league. Luongo going down blows, but there's plenty of time before game 2, so hopefully its nothing serious. There were some good signs out there and Barkov looks spectacular. Going to remain optimistic going ahead for the first time in years.

ya know...I was feeling pretty crappy with Luongo down and losing this game, but if you can be optimistic about this, I can be too!

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Credit to the Panthers for sneaking Hutchinson through the waivers when they did. Imagine we lost him - it would be Montembeault heading up right now... Would rather not toss him to the wolves just yet.

Reactions: JP Mick

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Unbearable tonight. Great game on the road and get a point against a top 3 team and you would think this was an 8-1 loss. Sickening.

"Sickening" is being a fan of a team that has sucked for forever and a day, and then coming off a summer of that team trumpeting their glorious depth, that fan is A-OK with a loss in which the team posted one goal of support.....from a minor league journeyman defenseman. THAT is sickening.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
"Sickening" is being a fan of a team that has sucked for forever and a day, and then coming off a summer of that team trumpeting their glorious depth, that fan is A-OK with a loss in which the team posted one goal of support.....from a minor league journeyman defenseman. THAT is sickening.

You saw that the anointed Stanley cup winner only got 1 goal of support for their goalie as well on a lucky bounce?

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
We played well enough to win that game and we frustrated Tampa for most of it. I'm not worried but we need to get the win for sure.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
You saw that the anointed Stanley cup winner only got 1 goal of support for their goalie as well on a lucky bounce?

Most franchises have enough historical success or even competence to have earned breathing room from their fanbase. Ever since LeBron left, Tannehill was drafted and Jose died, the SoFla market has been primed for the Panthers to take over....and they f*** it up constantly.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Most franchises have enough historical success or even competence to have earned breathing room from their fanbase. Ever since LeBron left, Tannehill was drafted and Jose died, the SoFla market has been primed for the Panthers to take over....and they **** it up constantly.
it's the first game of the season... maybe you should, you know, give it a few more games before you declare this season a f*** up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad