GDT: Season Opener!!! Devils vs. Oilers in Sweden - 1:00 PM MSG+

Who will score the first Devils goal of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Let me just get this out of the way now:

Season over. Oh no, we suck again! Kinkaid is not a starter. Hall can't carry the team again, we're screwed. Zacha is a bust. Trade Severson! Vatanen is lazy. Nico is gassed. We have no depth. Fire Hynes! Shero should have got Karlsson, Carlson, JVR and Tavares! #Lose4Hughes.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
HospitableNiftyKinglet-small.gif

ARgx17t.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ripshot 43

BalticDevil

Mar 27, 2018
Wismar, Germany
Alot of ppl with Devils jerseys/hats/tshirts walking around in Gothenborg! Also, Nhl-hockey makes ppl drink quite early.

It's great seeing so much Devils stuff in the streets of a European city. Oilers fan show up in big numbers as well. I'm waiting for the hotel to finally make my room available so I can change from my Devils Sweatshirt into my red Hall jersey and leave for Scandinavium.

Reactions: Capt Andy Poo

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
Interesting...I voted for Wood too. Just have a feeling that he will be the first

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
It's great seeing so much Devils stuff in the streets of a European city. Oilers fan show up in big numbers as well. I'm waiting for the hotel to finally make my room available so I can change from my Devils Sweatshirt into my red Hall jersey and leave for Scandinavium.

Yeah, go check out the events and booths they have going on! Its 1PM and all sports bars are full of fans :laugh: :laugh:

Oilers fans were just chanting lets go oilers. Now thats somethin i wont ever hear in a n european pub again

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I’m pretty sure Nico has scored 1st already (and often while on this trip) :sarcasm:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Really happy for all these Euro fans of ours to get to experience this today, gotta be awesome for them.

I don’t realize how spoiled I am to get to see this team as often as I do, this has to be special for you guys.

Reactions: Verdoux

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Were you in that group of devils fans in kilts? :laugh:

I am a Devils fan who has worn a kilt, but I have been in no such group

honestly I checked it out and by the time I paid travel to my nearest airport, flew to sweden, got a hotel and got tickets to the game, I wouldnt be far off from what id spend coming to New York for a week :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->