GDT: SEASON FINALE: Canucks @ Blues, 1:00 p.m. PST

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
This revolving door of left wingers that Pettersson has to deal with is ridiculous. A player like Spooner should not be in the top 6, on any NHL team. ESPECIALLY not on the line of a player like Pettersson. I feel like this has been said many times, but Matthew Tkachuk would look good beside him.

Reactions: Neddam ot Sehguh

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Pp time

Please do this Coach Green:

Horvat Pettersson Boeser
Hughes Edler

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Blues D men are absolutely massive lol. Just punishing on the boards.

Pietrangelo, Parayko, Edmunson, Bouwmeester, Bortuzzo.

All 6'4 or bigger.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
To be honest I don't think that Boeser and Pettersson should be attached at the hip. They don't have as great chemistry as Green seems to think. Boeser and Bo last year were awesome together, and Brock needs to have the puck more to do his thing, whereas on Petey's line Petey needs to have the puck more.

The chemistry between Goldy-Petey-Eriksson was actually better than any combo with Brock involved so far this year I think
Been saying this for a while. Pettersson needs a Panarin type. Way more creative than Boeser

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
ALso IMO kind of BS that you didn't give Marky a chance to go for 30 in this one.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
The fact that Hughes still hasn't had a shot on the first PP unit is ridiculous. Who are you trying to keep happy? Edler? ****ing hell.

Reactions: mossey3535

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Seeing how Boeser is skating in the last part of this season is indisputable proof that he was playing through some serious injuries earlier. I think we're extremely lucky that worked out for us.
Agreed Mossey. Hes quite a dynamic player and with a full offseason of training hes one of the most exciting aspects of next season imo

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Seeing how Boeser is skating in the last part of this season is indisputable proof that he was playing through some serious injuries earlier. I think we're extremely lucky that worked out for us.
I've been saying this all along. There was simply no way his skating was going to fall off permanently - he's still the same player we saw last year. The mass hysterics around here were amusing, though.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I've been saying this all along. There was simply no way his skating was going to fall off permanently - he's still the same player we saw last year. The mass hysterics around here were amusing, though.
I found it annoying. Im glad that nonsense stopped for the most part

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com

Brock needs to work on getting his shot off quicker though. If he can release his shot quicker he's going to be so deadly.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I swear to christ if Boeser comes back even heavier next season though, the memo needs to be to cut 5-10 lbs while continuing to build lean muscle and work on explosiveness for Brock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad