NPPG: Season 5 Thread

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Per round.
You need to look forward--if you think a team is going to continue on, pick the good players on the teams you think might be eliminated so that you'll have a good crop for the next round, should you make it in. Ay, but there's the rub--you ALSO want to pick players that will help you make the next round.

This might involve statistics.
Do you go head-to-head against 1 person, or is it just the top 8 out of 16 that advance in the NPPG?

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
upload_2020-8-10_7-10-55.png

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
The way I decided to read it, I was getting a nice bottle of Stagg for winning this thing. So bdub24, we can split it commiserating over the Preds and your NPPG misery. I'll let you know when it arrives, then you can come on over. Today is Bad Religion discography day, so hopefully you don't mind that... I've got a lot of (relatively short at least) albums to get through, so I'm not changing the tunes.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Looks like I just missed the cut. How very Preds am I??
Get a chance in through pandemic rules + others failing miserably (or deciding not to play because ---this!) and you, too, can be a Chicago Blackhawk.
I know, I know, them's fighting words, but it's true.

Reactions: Jonesey

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
The way I decided to read it, I was getting a nice bottle of Stagg for winning this thing. So bdub24, we can split it commiserating over the Preds and your NPPG misery. I'll let you know when it arrives, then you can come on over. Today is Bad Religion discography day, so hopefully you don't mind that... I've got a lot of (relatively short at least) albums to get through, so I'm not changing the tunes.

Did someone say Stagg? I'm in!

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Get a chance in through pandemic rules + others failing miserably (or deciding not to play because ---this!) and you, too, can be a Chicago Blackhawk.
I know, I know, them's fighting words, but it's true.
Ha ha ha!

its a long trek from LA to Nash, but Id love to sit across from a bottle with ya sometime!

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I would like to file a semi-protest for Korpisalo owners for having a game, actually 2 games and a half. He played 150 mins!!!!!!!!!! Blocked 85 shots.....

Goalies:
Win/OT/Shoot Out Win: 2pts
Shutout loss: 3pts
Shutout win: 5pts
Picking Goalie that comes off the bench: 5pts(I.E. Saros comes in any time during the game to replace Rinne, you are awarded 5pts).
Goal: 5pts
Assist: 2pts
5 for fighting: 5pts

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I would like to file a semi-protest for Korpisalo owners for having a game, actually 2 games and a half. He played 150 mins!!!!!!!!!! Blocked 85 shots.....

Goalies:
Win/OT/Shoot Out Win: 2pts
Shutout loss: 3pts
Shutout win: 5pts
Picking Goalie that comes off the bench: 5pts(I.E. Saros comes in any time during the game to replace Rinne, you are awarded 5pts).
Goal: 5pts
Assist: 2pts
5 for fighting: 5pts

That was a hell of a game! Glad we don't give out points per save!

Reactions: Adz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad