Speculation: Search for a new AGM

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Who are the candidates?

Trent Mann? Anybody else? I heard McGuire mentioned somewhere around here.
Jim Clark maybe .. hes the Chief Pro scout I think. I had supplied a list of names of Chief scouts or scouting directors from other orgs we could chase as well.
They should have been looking at candidates pre-announcement imo.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
The odds favour more nepotism. Likely anyone outside of the organization would cost more, which isn’t in the current business model.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Jim Clark maybe .. hes the Chief Pro scout I think. I had supplied a list of names of Chief scouts or scouting directors from other orgs we could chase as well.
They should have been looking at candidates pre-announcement imo.

Said it before and will say it again, if they haven't been looking hard for a replacement since the moment they found out about the RL incident, then were worse off then a I thought. I assume they have been looking and doing interviews, I thought it would be a quick hire do to my statement above, the position and how it relates to the AHL team, who's season is rapidly approaching but there are hopefully many other background factors at play.

I imagine it will be another internal hire which normally for a regular team is the goal and probably best way to go about it.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Said it before and will say it again, if they haven't been looking hard for a replacement since the moment they found out about the RL incident, then were worse off then a I thought. I assume they have been looking and doing interviews, I thought it would be a quick hire do to my statement above, the position and how it relates to the AHL team, who's season is rapidly approaching but there are hopefully many other background factors at play.

I imagine it will be another internal hire which normally for a regular team is the goal and probably best way to go about it.

I think they are waaay worse off than any of us think.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I think they are waaay worse off than any of us think.

Perhaps, were all pretty negative for the most part these days myself included and rightly so as far as fanning to a sports league is concerned, I assume its somewhere in between lol

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I hate every name brought up in this thread so far, which probably means we'll end up with one of them.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
How can you have your AGM in curt with the very real possibility he won't be back and not be prepared to hire a replacement right away?

This team is such a nightmare at every level they can't even replace people they fire.

Reactions: Chezzz

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This is instant savings for ownership. On the off chance we do get a new ASM, it will surely be a promotion from within.

I actually don't think it will be a promotion from within, if only because there doesn't seem to be too many people left in the org that we can even promote. It's not that we wouldn't want to, it's that there's no one left.

When you're running on a skeleton staff, you can only cannibalize so much before there's no meat left on the bone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->