Former Bruins Sean Kuraly: Signs w/ Columbus

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Any time a defender joins him in the corner he puts them on spin cycle (casual).

Love this guy. What an impact he makes.

Reactions: missingchicklet

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
his combination of puck possession, speed and energy are ridiculous. huge key to this team.

He's using the one man cycle routine ala Coyle more and more of late. Fun to watch.

I hope Senyshyn is watching this closely and seeing the effect on a game a larger player with high end speed can have with just playing style and effort alone.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
The throw in/roster dump from the Lucic trade... I'd probably make that trade one-for-one if I had hindsight!

I felt the same about 2011 Thornton/Campbell/Paille as I do about him. 4th liner, sure, but he's a glue guy.

Reactions: BMC and sarge88

aguineapig

The Full Tilt Boogie Band, Krazy Legs Kuraly, Nockem Noel Acciari, Wackem Joakim Nordstrom,Crunchtime Chris Wagner. Kuraly was Captain Senior year at Miami, named Best Defensive Forward that year in conference. Noel Acciari Captain Senior year at Providence, named Best Defensive Forward in his conference on NCAA champ.Maybe the Scouts are onto something? Get the guys that set the bar for the others and throw the damn bar away.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The throw in/roster dump from the Lucic trade... I'd probably make that trade one-for-one if I had hindsight!

I felt the same about 2011 Thornton/Campbell/Paille as I do about him. 4th liner, sure, but he's a glue guy.

To all of us fans who didn't know him at the time it seemed that's what he was.

But by all accounts the B's scouted him and badly wanted him as part of the deal.

Reactions: trenton1 and Kalus

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
My favorite little play from Kuraly last night was on the PK after Bozak had his stick hatcheted by Chara. The lumber was still out there, and while the play was away from him, Kuraly calmly turned the blade of the stick that was on the ice parallel to the blue line instead of vertical. Didn't end up mattering, but such a subtle smart thing. Love the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad