Former Bruins Sean Kuraly: Signs w/ Columbus

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
was sweet when andi was having her fun with sean earlier last week... she made her snide little comment how a 4th liner one the bruins wasnt going to make any difference returning to the lineup

funny thing is the leaf talking heads went on and on about how much better Toronto depth was than bostons… thats why they would win

say hello to Charlie coyle and sean kuraly and now say goodbye as they go on to the second round... and kapanen is probably going to get you all a number 1 dman in a trade this summer

be happy paying mitch marner, Austin Mathews, and willy nylander 30 mill next year too... we will be more than happy with pastrnak, Bergeron, and marchand all for under 20 mill

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Who is Andi?
andi petrillo… nice piece of eye candy tsn hired to host leafs lunch when hayes and odog moved to the drive home show

shes the biggest Toronto homer currently hosting a regular gig in Toronto and she likes to pretend all the hockey players react to challenges like women do. the show really irritates me but its cant miss appointment listening. its by far my favorite sports show ive listened to in the past decade

is it just because I think shes hot? or just because I find it amusing watching donkeys trying to operate computers and dogs launch rockets to the moon? im not sure...

I guess ratings rule for radio shows and I never ever ever miss a second of her show {usually I replay it after I watch it live}

so props to her for hooking me... but I love when she suffers frustrations and a homer like her is going to be so upset kuraly scored tonight... love that

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
We lose this series if Kuraly doesn’t come back in games 5-7

He was a massive loss for us in Games 1-4

Hopefully he stays healthy such a key piece to this team

Reactions: PlayMakers

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
We lose this series if Kuraly doesn’t come back in games 5-7

He was a massive loss for us in Games 1-4

Hopefully he stays healthy such a key piece to this team
Agreed. He turned the tide of this series. His speed, his hitting, his powerful play along the walls all helped swing momentum shift to shift. Add to that his clutch offense and the guy proved to be a real difference maker.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
People prior to Kuraly coming back-

“Your know your in trouble when you’re hoping a fourth liner returns”

How bou now???

This kid is a playoff STUD. He revived the fourth line for the last few games of this series. Made them not only useful again. But also a threat!

Sean ****ing Kuraly ladies and gentlemen

World of Wardlow

Unscripted Violence
Jul 13, 2006
Montreal
Someone in the media said Kuraly would be KEY to this series when he got hurt. Give that reporter a cookie.

This kid has really solidified his game and stance as a key shutdown centre!

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Someone in the media said Kuraly would be KEY to this series when he got hurt. Give that reporter a cookie.

This kid has really solidified his game and stance as a key shutdown centre!

Except he played wing since returning (Acciari was the center on their line).

Reactions: Estlin

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I called it, I said his presence would turn around the flow of the game, and it happened.

Remember how Wagner-Acciari-Nordstrom were getting absolutely destroyed and penned in games 1-4?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad