Celebrity Death: Sean Connery (90)

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I normally don't feel anything when celebrity dies as I don't know them personally but Sean Connery being gone feels bad even though he had retired a while ago.

Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90

The Rock > anything else he was in, imo.

The rock ? It's a solid popcorn flick but have you ever seen the untouchables ? The hunt for the red october. Indianna Jones and the last crusade... many better movies IMO

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
It's not a shock, but it is still the loss of an iconic actor.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Their best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen.

"You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way."

Unfortunately, that's the most recent movie of his that I've seen and I made fun of him for it in my review last month. I should make up and erase that final impression by watching one of his better movies (which is, basically, any of his other movies).

Reactions: montreal and Jacob

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
"We will pass through the American patrols....past their sonar nets. We will lay off their largest city and listen to their....rock and roll....while we conduct missile drills. Then we will sail to Havanna where the sun is warm and so is the comradeship."

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
Sad news even if you knew it was coming eventually

My dad had all his Bond movies on VHS and never much wanted to watch any of the other Bonds. I like some of the others but all of Connery’s stand alone at the top. Connery was the only one who could do charm and intimidation successfully

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad