Sean Burke on CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacques Plante

Aug 29, 2004
Montreal--Downtown
This is (hopefully) my first of many posts.

I have really enjoyed listening to Sean Burke on CBC. I find he has an excellent delivery for suck a "TV rookie" and he makes solid points. I've only seen him twice but he's already surpassed many other studio men in the business, in my opinion.

I think I know what he will do once he calls his NHL career quits.

I'm happy to have found this board... :banana:

Jovo Cop

Great avatar ..and i agree ..Burke is a breath of fresh air over the Millens and Garretts of the NHL.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Yep, Burke definitely does not have any trouble expressing his thoughts on TV. Unlike Roloson on ESPN in the playoffs.

Nazzy-19

Mar 3, 2004
Vancouver
Zednik20 said:
Yep, Burke definitely does not have any trouble expressing his thoughts on TV. Unlike Roloson on ESPN in the playoffs.

Or Adam Graves on TSN. The guy seems like he's going to have a nervous breakdown when he's on camera.

Nazzy-19

Mar 3, 2004
Vancouver
I don't think so. Maybe we'll find out tonight. Although MacLean and Cherry will probably be there and probably Brian Burke as well

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.

I watched the game then seen this thread and was like WHAT?

SEAN Burke? He must me BRIAN...turn's out he meant Brian, who I think is a solid embassador to the game and if he doesn't take over as Anahiem's GM (call it a hunch, no link) he would be a positive addition to whatever network bids the highet for his services!!!

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
salostyle said:

SEAN Burke? He must me BRIAN...turn's out he meant Brian, who I think is a solid embassador to the game and if he doesn't take over as Anahiem's GM (call it a hunch, no link) he would be a positive addition to whatever network bids the highet for his services!!!

no, he definitly meant sean. did you watch the CBC broadcast tonight?

Jacques Plante

Aug 29, 2004
Montreal--Downtown
salostyle said:

I meant Sean Burke. I also saw Brian but Sean has impressed me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->