Sean Avery TMZ Interview - Says Hank is Still one of the Best and Has A Lot Left In the Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I would love to see Avery reconnect with the Rangers in some way but I'm not sure as a coach. He was one of my favorite players ever but I just don't see him committing himself exclusively to a coaching job and that's kind of what you need to do.

Reactions: Embryo

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I would love to see Avery reconnect with the Rangers in some way but I'm not sure as a coach. He was one of my favorite players ever but I just don't see him committing himself exclusively to a coaching job and that's kind of what you need to do.
He seems to love New York, he might end up with the Rangers in some capacity one day. Anyone read his book?

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
This is not news, this is an embarrassment. Not worthy of a thread.

There's a post above "he seems to love NY" ...he's an attention whore. He has no value to the organization.

His B level publicist is putting his D level name out there. Non story.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
This is not news, this is an embarrassment. Not worthy of a thread.

There's a post above "he seems to love NY" ...he's an attention ****e. He has no value to the organization.

His B level publicist is putting his D level name out there. Non story.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Alexei Kovalev 27

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Always liked Avery

Same here, until he thought it was funny to "make jokes" on the back of the weakest people in our society

The comedy rule, "always punch up, never down" should apply in life as well.
I have no idea what he was thinking when he did this, but I'm honestly not interested. I found it infantile and disgusting and thought this sort of behavior wouldn't be becoming of a spoiled 15 year old, let alone a mid/late 30's grown millionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->