Player Discussion Sean Avery in Tenet

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
My girlfriend and I just left the movie theater after seeing Tenet (which is amazing, btw, definitely go see it if there is a theater open by you all). Towards the climax of the movie, Sean Avery actually comes on the screen and has a few lines of dialogue in a small cameo. I don't know why, but I burst out laughing and was kind of excited seeing his smug ass face on the big screen. He was believable in the role, too, with all the scars and whatnot, lolol.

Anyways, not relevant to any Ranger news, but thought it was funny....

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Yeah. I tried listening to Avery’s podcast last week-ish and he was going on about being in the movie. The podcast wasn’t too bad but it wasn’t what I wanted to hear so I stopped listening when it became clear he wasn’t going to change topics.

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
wow, I just saw Tenet the other day (indeed a great movie, although not as good as Inception or Memento) and I completely missed him! Which scene was it? :D

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
makes sense that he needs a movie very generally about _____ ______ to be relevant again. If you saw it or read articles you know what I mean.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I really liked Avery as a player for us but I'm not sure I want to follow him into movie stardom. I'll probably wait until my wife looks at it on Netflix--that's if she does.

Reactions: Joey Bones

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
wow, I just saw Tenet the other day (indeed a great movie, although not as good as Inception or Memento) and I completely missed him! Which scene was it? :D

Not to give away spoilers, but in the scene where the red and blue teams were discussing the big plan. He was sitting right in front of John David Washington's character.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Brodeur got his foot in the door in Hollywood, but couldn't get any further because the door wasn't wide enough for him to fit.

If there's a product on the market that helps you nail your sister-in-law, he's got a leg up.

Reactions: El Cohiba

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
These must be like dream days for Avery, the city is burning around him and all the criminals have been released from prison and the cops are demoralized and told to stand down. I just picture him roaming the streets every night taking out random purse snatchers and window smashers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad