SCSU Huskies

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
The whole team pretty much looked like ass last night. You could see the frustration on Motzko's face all night long. He was even quoted in the paper as saying they knew exactly how UW's PP was going to run and they still didn't stop it. For some reason, the PK has been really off lately and this is NOT the time of year for that to happen

AdmiralPred

Jun 9, 2005
Yet another god damn loss in Wisconsin. I'm getting really tired of that.

One of few bright spots for the Badgers this season - taking it to the good teams at the Kohl Center. Elliott has been playing better as of late and the team is already growing thier facial hair. It's do or die for UW, looking forward to another good match tonight.

AdmiralPred

Jun 9, 2005
Good luck, 7 pts w/4 games left. Two against the UM offense.

Sconnie has Tech in Houghton trying to catch UND for the 5th home ice spot. Probably a pair of 2-1 contests going either direction.

AdmiralPred

Jun 9, 2005
Both Huskies won tonight: SC 5-1 over Minny and Tech 2-0 over UW.

Yeah, bummer. UW game wasn't televised locally - Division 3 women's basketball was on!

Nice work by the Huskies, what caused the collapse of Miny last night? Taking it easy from here on out?

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
Congrats Huskys. You could say losing to SCSU...I would be unhappy. But any team that has a chance to bring the big prize back to the state is welcome in my book. Congrats and best of luck down the home stretch!

This weekends your chance to try to keep one big obstacle out of the tournament if you manage to sweep UND.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Rodent hunting is fun.Rabid we got our limit a month ago now it's your turn.

Got our quota. Now it's time to put the whoopin on the Sioux.
The MacNaughton is still out of our hands and no way in hell do I expect Tech to sweep MN. I just want full momentum heading into the post-season.

And lovely Gopher fans, lose with some class (not here, but at the arena, major *******s as we celebrated the empy netter) :shakehead

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
The MacNaughton is still out of our hands and no way in hell do I expect Tech to sweep MN. I just want full momentum heading into the post-season.

Well you guys may not have a shot at the MacNaughton but you certainly have a shot at the Broadmoor. Great job on sweeping the Gophers. I was especially impressed with last night's win. It isn't easy going into Mariucci and walking out of there with a win, much less a weekend sweep but your boys did it and so a big congrats goes out to you. :clap:

With the sweep of the Gophers, ND splitting with FSU and UNH getting spanked....er...split with PC, the Huskies should be able move up to #1 when the polls come out tomorrow.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Got our quota. Now it's time to put the whoopin on the Sioux.

And lovely Gopher fans, lose with some class (not here, but at the arena, major *******s as we celebrated the empy netter) :shakehead
That doesn't surprise me.Nice ass kickin but the SIOUX will be ready for ya next weekend.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Well you guys may not have a shot at the MacNaughton but you certainly have a shot at the Broadmoor. Great job on sweeping the Gophers. I was especially impressed with last night's win. It isn't easy going into Mariucci and walking out of there with a win, much less a weekend sweep but your boys did it and so a big congrats goes out to you. :clap:

With the sweep of the Gophers, ND splitting with FSU and UNH getting spanked....er...split with PC, the Huskies should be able move up to #1 when the polls come out tomorrow.

Eh. I doubt that will mean much for the boys. We're still 4th in the pairwise and likely can't flip any comparisons (MN the lone exception, Go Tech!) So it's really just a number. I will say this, I've never seen a Husky team look as focused as this one is, and it's all lead by Goepfert, he just looks like a man possessed

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I've given plenty of credit to SCSU. I have reached three conclusions...the Gophers are a very good team...SCSU is a great team...and you're a poor judge of talent.

Uh...ok. :confused:
That has what to do with what I jokingly told a Sioux fan?

Last edited:

Farce Poobah

Dec 30, 2005
Regardless of the outcome of this weekends North Dakota - St Cloud series (and it would be nice if the Sioux got at least 1 to clinch home ice), I have to tip the hat to Motzko who, with one recruiting class of his own now, has gotten SCSU to a likely #1 seed (or at worst a high #2).

In college, it starts behind the bench and it would seem he's proving to be one of the best.

(PS Sentimental nod to Jamie Russell at Tech.)

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Well, it;s likely that if SCSU doesn't have a chance at the MacNaughton on Saturday, that Weslosky will start to give Goepfert a break heading into the playoffs

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Well, it;s likely that if SCSU doesn't have a chance at the MacNaughton on Saturday, that Weslosky will start to give Goepfert a break heading into the playoffs
That's when the SIOUX gain the split and secure home ice for the first round.I need to see some more SIOUX hockey at the RALPH before the year is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->