GDT: SCSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens | 5:00PM PT | Don't blow this...

Who scores on our Power Play first?

• Total voters

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Okay, we gave one away and stole one. I expect Vegas to come out guns ablaze and make a statement on Tuesday.

allbuth4bs

Oct 15, 2019
Seychelles
Coach doesn't care about your opinion, and I hope he goes back to Flower to drive the final nail in the coffin.
Oh, I know he doesnt care, I'm just saying maf chokes against habs, ive been saying this for years. Knights would be winning this easily if it wasnt for maf, nothing against him personally.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Oh, I know he doesnt care, I'm just saying maf chokes against habs, ive been saying this for years. Knights would be winning this easily if it wasnt for maf, nothing against him personally.
Knights didn't win this easily with Lehner. Montreal is a solid team that deserves more respect than it is getting.

Reactions: hangman005

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
QyMsOpu.jpg

Reactions: EverettMike

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

Fleury don't discriminate about which team gets the gift of choking. Fleury will let in the weakest effin doo doo looking shot in OT in every series and you'll want to mag dump into that 77" glorious OLED tv you're watching the game on but you still are making payments on it so you cant. I saw that one of my neighbors has a wifi network called the 77 OLED tv which I'm wondering which house bought it in case there's riots and I need that OLED for reparations.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Stepho's on the horizon according to Pete. I believe Patches was 1 week away when he was on the horizon? Maybe more?

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Read the time of my quote jack*** . And Fleury would have had a shutout that game. Lehner left the entire left side of the net open on the goal they scored and he always has the top corners unprotected but Montreal mostly didn't figure that out yet. Montreal played terrible. They are in over their heads talent wise. If Vegas starts to play better they will crush the Habs.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Based on PDB's comments about MAF being tired plus his decisions last year I'd be surprised if Lehner gets the net again for this series unless its a real bad game 5 performance. If they get to the Finals he'll put Lehner in there for a random road game again.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Read the time of my quote jack*** . And Fleury would have had a shutout that game. Lehner left the entire left side of the net open on the goal they scored and he always has the top corners unprotected but Montreal mostly didn't figure that out yet. Montreal played terrible. They are in over their heads talent wise. If Vegas starts to play better they will crush the Habs.

I'm sorry they played Lehner, won, and that the outcome made me happy. I didn't mean to upset you.

I hope Lehner also wins games 5 and 6 with shutouts in both. I hope you'll forgive me.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Dude gtfoh with this Fleury fan over Vegas fan shit.

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad