GDT: SCSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights vs Montreal Canadiens 6/18/21 8:00pm EST SN, CBC, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
These two games we will need KK and Anderson step up and contribute offensively.

Suzuki will likely line-up against the Karlsson line, which leaves a weakened bottom six for the KK and Staal lines.

Reactions: Canadienna

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
@26Mats your idea is becoming reality.

Hopefully a nightmare from the Vegas point view.

I heard on the radio that Tuch has Tunnel vision. I haven't really noticed it. Just thought he didn't use his linemates playing from the 3rd line because they don't have much offense. Oh, well we've seen Radulov-Danault-Pacioretty work where Radulov is the distributor, Pacioretty the finisher, and Danault the speedster who covers all 200 feet, wins the puck, gets to loose pucks, and gives it to the offensive players. Well Stone is a distributor and Pacioretty still a finisher. We'll see if Tuch can play the Danault role. I certainly hope not!

Last edited:
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Smart move putting Tuch with Stone. Can't help but think that line could work big time. Smart coach making adjustments now. Being at home means we can match up Danault more against them which hopefully works out.

That all being said, they're definitely putting their eggs all in one basket as Marchessault and Karlsson haven't done much. Hopefully that stays that way. If this move doesn't pay off for them we could really have them where we want them. Because outside those top two lines, I don't see much of anything. Solid hard hitting guys but not much Offense.

As been said a hundred times we need KK's line to step up. Anderson showing signs of life is a good sign. If they can get good matchups we could see a bit of a break out. I feel like things are very glacially getting better for that line so it's hard to notice. These guys need to be a factor. Fingers crossed.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Tuch has been Vegas best player. Don't take him lightly. That being said, it should help prevent us from getting scored on due to our stupid icing followed by a faceoff loss. I expect the KK line to be on fire this game, Tuch was a pain in the ass for them and they will have favorable matchups.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
We better hope this league doesn't force a player to sit because of a "postitive" test. It doesnt mean anything.

Reactions: Yoor

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
Without our coach and that massive line could do some damage I say we lose this one 4-2 or 4-1 unfortunately

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Tuch is playing centre in his place at practice today, so prbly not good.

If Tuch plays with patches and Stone that's huge for us I think. It makes their 3rd line significantly weaker.
might just be what Anderson needs to get the monkey off his back...

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Our eyes may be red, but we are still the humble servants of the Lord Most High. God, we await your instruction. Guide us tonight.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
But we can't be Bottom-5 now because we're in the Top-4.

;)

Heh. Right. Semantics really

Point is, we've struggled playing from behind all season and scoring first is a key to success.

Really, it's a key to every team's success but seems particularly vital for this group

Reactions: Yoor

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Ah going back a bit, I realize Tuch will be the C. That's...odd. Still could work. It's a little desperate though and could really backfire. But yeah don't take them lightly.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Grew up hating but respecting the Bruins.
As a die hard Habs fan I am fortunate to have seen the greatest hockey player God ever made...Robert Gordon Orr.
My parents started going late 40’s and they were hardcore Bruins fans

however, my father favorite player was Jean Beliveau. He said he was the perfect player on the ice and representative off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->