GDT: Screamville Predators vs Calgary Flames

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he rushed back to play before he got back to 100%. Regardless that's not good news.

Anyways, to commemorate Glencross's hat trick, I photoshopped this up haha

glencross.therapy.jpg

OMG :laugh:

I just lost it, for real. Rum all over my laptop.

Funniest post ive ever seen on this forum, cheers to you. :laugh:

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
You don't wear a walking boot for anything to do with an MCL. Seems like a new injury

Im gona assume it was the slapshot he blocked towards the end of the game. If so he should be more "banged up" than anything and he shouldn't miss too much time. Lets hope, gota feel for the guy though.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Are you ****ing kidding me :cry: had to be that shot he blocked with his foot/ankle.. He seemed to skate fine after though.. But ****

Gary83*

Doubt anything is broken so hopefully he just needs a few days to rest and heal up. Seems like every time he starts picking up steam an injury derails him. Have absolutely loved Backlund's game this year.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
It was probably precautionary. As tmurfin said, he looked fine after he blocked the shot.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It was probably precautionary. As tmurfin said, he looked fine after he blocked the shot.
there have been many times when a player has broken an ankle or foot and still finished the game, especially when it happens in the 3rd period. The problem comes when the boot comes off because that is when it starts swelling.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
there have been many times when a player has broken an ankle or foot and still finished the game, especially when it happens in the 3rd period. The problem comes when the boot comes off because that is when it starts swelling.
This unfortunately. Mannn we need a healthy backs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad