GDT: SCQ #2 - 8/3/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 12 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
New goal: Never have any expectations for a Rangers team ever again. I’d rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed over and over again. Although maybe I shouldn’t have underestimated the Hurricanes

Canes have been mediocre. Rangers have played like its game 2 of preseason.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Hey. Let’s lose 6 - 1. This wasn’t a game of bounces. We were handled rather easily by the Canes. We simply weren’t ready to play these 2 games. You can count the number of rangers who played well on one hand. It was the coaching AND the players that face planted.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
I was just about to write something creative, but then I figured I’ll put as much work and heart into it as the team is doing on the ice.

Here goes,

blergh

claireb04

Apr 3, 2017
I really don't know why I'm still watching this. I guess because there might only be one game left this season.

The Rangers love missing the net on close shots. That's not ideal.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Av Av and torts are much better coaches than Quinn.
Maybe. And we still ran them the f*** out of here when they couldn't put together an 82-game winning streak. I don't know what people expect when the game is played on the ice.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
When you say moving them sideways are you talking about moving them for basically nothing in return, other than getting rid of their cap hit?
Less than we got Trouba for/less than what we would have got for Kreider, maybe just a late first round pick. Idk I know they have to pay somebody but i don't feel great about those contracts

The only good thing about this game is that the Henrik Lundqvist nostalgia tour is over for good. You won’t see him in an NYR Jersey again. Wonderful career that went a couple years too long
Honestly though, since I saw the three headed goalie monster on the horizon I expected there to be a lot more weird drama about it. Maybe if we find out they made up a fake Igor injury it would just about fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad