GDT: SCQ #1 - 8/1/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 12 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
terrible, awful game with basically not one positive.

Tony looks hurt. Tony with both feet broken would be better than Hajek playing. Fun place to be.

I can comfortably say that was the worst game of Panarin's NHL career.

No one looked good except Hank and Kakko.

Repeat of this and we're not winning a single game

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Geez, I didn’t miss all the doom and gloom here.

First game in months. Started slow. Got better and better. Goal went in off a skate. Take a breath.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Only way Igor plays is if we go down 2-0
I think he's fine and sitting out because he's the youngest

I really hope that is not the case. I shouldnt have to give all the reasons why Igor is so much better for the rangers than lundqvist is for this team now.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Burn the tape and move onto Monday. Going to be a quick series if there aren't adjustments made.

No. Quinn should have them watch that tape back tonight instead of playing video games in their rooms.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
He is. It’s called one game. After a 5 month layoff. It’s not like we gambled on a Panarin with one season track record. He is a star. He’s rusty, and our guys conditioning is clearly worse than theirs. As a team. Conditioning could decide this series. Carolina looks like they started practicing a month before us.
I agree he is a superstar , I am not calling for his head.But in most sports even when you lose most times your superstar still shows up and is noticeable even if the rest of team plays awful.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Jordan Staal is laughing but is secretly crying inside for how bad his brother is

Honestly, if it had been a shot from Jordan that Marc kicked in, it would have been perfect. They even could have celebrated it together.

Reactions: will1066

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
there is absolutely no chance quinn is not starting his best goalie because igor is the youngest and accepting of not playing. absoltuely no chance.
So what could have possibly happened over the last two days?
Quinn probably said Hank looks good let's give him a last shot and isn't dressing Igor to save face.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
250px-Bariaga.png

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Hajek should play for Staal and Igor should play for Hank

I'm fairly sure that Henrik requires the guys in front of him to play an adjusted style to fit his play, and while other previous teams may have felt more comfortable with it, it is clear that this team does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->