GDT: SCQ #1 - 8/1/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 12 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Two breaking news surprise injuries to this kid in what a month of actual hockey?

I mean what the f*** happened Friday at practice we have no clue nothing was said this is ridiculous
Well, this one is different. Likely only disclosed like this due to the negotiated agreement between the league and the union on how to characterize injuries in the bubble/during the pandemic.

Good to hear that it's characterized as DTD. Makes me think it's not COVID related.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Enjoy the game. Dont put yourself in a position to eat crow.

wouldn’t be the first time or will it be the last time in my years on this board so that never bothers me.

but the only way we were making noise in this thing was with a healthy Shesterkin. Without him we’re barely a 500 team with hank leading the way. And that won’t be good enough in a short series. We’ll be in our zone most of the time too

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Been saying for awhile, the nature of this return to play format is gonna cause alot of DTD injuries. These guys are trying to go from 0-100, not just us but around the league. These guys are gonna be pulling more stuff than a pubescent teen.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Well, this one is different. Likely only disclosed like this due to the negotiated agreement between the league and the union on how to characterize injuries in the bubble/during the pandemic.

Good to hear that it's characterized as DTD. Makes me think it's not COVID related.

day to day when you’re playing a best of 5 series might as well be week to week

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
wouldn’t be the first time or will it be the last time in my years on this board so that never bothers me.

but the only way we were making noise in this thing was with a healthy Shesterkin. Without him we’re barely a 500 team with hank leading the way. And that won’t be good enough in a short series. We’ll be in our zone most of the time too

Is Igor the better goalie at this point in time? Yes! But this is the playoffs. Hank has the pedigree and experience to buckle down and give us one last memorable run. Believe!

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’m comfortable with Hank. He’s hungry, he’s rested... more rested than he’s been pretty much throughout his entire NHL career... guys played a ton of hockey over the years. He looked sharp against the Islanders. I don’t feel that this impacts our chances dramatically at all. Is Igor the better goalie now? Absolutely. Do I still trust Hank? Yes.

Reactions: egelband and Siddi

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Hope Mika and Panarin are ready because I promise you we’ll need 5 goals minimum to win any game hank starts.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Maybe getting few playoff games will help Lundqvist finally retire from NHL, just trying to look for some positives...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Shesty out? This must be a joke right?
Well let's enjoy what probably is Hank's last ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->