GDT: SCQ #1 - 8/1/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 12 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Sam going way out on a limb and saying that the two Cup finalists last year and the two conference regular season leaders this year will be in the Final again this year :laugh:
Yeah, listening to NHL radio and they were picking the higher seed to win every series lol except this series where everyone is picking the Rangers. Means we're gonna get swept :ha:

Reactions: Leetch3

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
If they start Hank after preaching all year about the best goalie playing I'm gonna scream and drink all the beer in my fridge. Shesterkin plays the puck better and kills the dump in.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We get buried in our zone when hank plays. He can’t move the puck he doesn’t communicate to his Dmen well on forecheck and he bleeds high danger rebounds.

not to mention at least 1 or two softees clean per game

I have no desire to watch him play anymore I really don’t

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
We get buried in our zone when hank plays. He can’t move the puck he doesn’t communicate to his Dmen well on forecheck and he bleeds high danger rebounds.

not to mention at least 1 or two softees clean per game

I have no desire to watch him play anymore I really don’t

Chill! We dont even know if the rumor is true or not.

Hank looked dialed in the other night.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
If Igor can't play then this whole thing is a waste of time. The chances of winning the cup are less than remote no matter who plays. The experience of maybe winning a series is priceless for Igor and company. Hank winning another game or two in his career? Meh

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Coming into the GDT excited for Rangers hockey:

latest

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
ffs chill out and enjoy what we are getting here
What are we getting ffs? A few games then season over. Maybe get to watch Hank shake hands dejected one more time.

It would be a shame if the young players can't all play. What I hoped we were getting, ffs, was a great learning experience and a chance to win a series, but if Igor can't play, ffs, thaat's wasted.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
What are we getting ffs? A few games then season over. Maybe get to watch Hank shake hands dejected one more time.

It would be a shame if the young players can't all play. What I hoped we were getting, ffs, was a great learning experience and a chance to win a series, but if Igor can't play, ffs, thaat's wasted.

We are getting playoff hockey

an entire slate of it, for weeks. whether we are in or not

Reactions: Siddi

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global

So winning a series with Hank in charge wouldnt give the young ones a great learning experience?

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->