GDT: SCQ #1 - 8/1/20 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 12 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Yup! Put up or shut up time. perfect opportunity for him to quiet the "he is done" crowd.

Hopefully he will bring it.

And if knock on wood he tanks he needs to have Zucc issue a formal apology to the Rangers for that BS "no loyalty" rant a few months back

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Ron Duguay did like the tweet so I think there's something to it, sadly.

Maybe, but I wouldn’t consider Duguay having any credibility either. I’m more thinking about the hand wringing over unconfirmed reports than necessarily doubting the report is real.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If hanks starting we are losing this game. Unless we score 5 goals. We’ll bleed shots and offensive zone time too

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
And if knock on wood he tanks he needs to have Zucc issue a formal apology to the Rangers for that BS "no loyalty" rant a few months back

Similarly, if he plays well, you need to become famous and then say in an interview that you were wrong about Hank being Zucc's ghost writer.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
My excitement level about our chances drops almost to zero if Shesterkin is injured or whatever it may be now

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Sam going way out on a limb and saying that the two Cup finalists last year and the two conference regular season leaders this year will be in the Final again this year :laugh:

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->