Gauthier (6,116)
Buchnevich (953)
Staal (411)
McKegg (272)
Skjei own goals (94)
Zibanejad (5)
Panarin (1)

LGR!!!!

Seems fitting that there is a hurricane coming up the east coast and by the time it hits NY it will be a Tropical Depression.

Go Rangers!

Everyone seeming to save their best lines for today.

Don't f*** it up, Rangers.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
tenor.gif

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Looking in the thread, it's implied it's not the coach's decision, and it may be injury related :help:

Typical Rangers. God couldn't hold it in his system any longer he had to get the "hit the Rangers F U button" out of the way

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Looking in the thread, it's implied it's not the coach's decision, and it may be injury related :help:

Other than not wanting anyone to be injured my team or not, I'd much rather it be injury-related than Quinn being a moron related. I wouldn't be able to come to terms with Hank starting because our coach thinks he can regain his past glory.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We have Tropical Storm Warning here through tomorrow night.

Gotta hunker down (meaning: stock up on alcohol)

Doesn’t seem like a big storm but still stay safe down there! Maybe will get people down there to stay home bring down those Covid cases.

Reactions: Riche16

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
If that is true then it is put up or shut up time for Lundqvist. No more having Zuccarello do your dirty work for you to the media

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Other than not wanting anyone to be injured my team or not, I'd much rather it be injury-related than Quinn being a moron related. I wouldn't be able to come to terms with Hank starting because our coach thinks he can regain his past glory.

I rather it not be injury related so that he is ready to play if Hank shits the bed but from what I saw the other night, I am not overly worried. Hank looked dialed in.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad