Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
Johnson - Walker

Georgiev

O9f9cga.png

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Keep their big boys off the score board and hopefully find that “depth” scoring we had all year. Can’t be just Johnston carrying this team.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Must win game. They need to treat this with the desperation of an elimination game

Oh and if you get a lead, don't f***ing sit back. This isn't Vegas you're playing anymore the Avs can actually score

Also, Stars were fine giving up the point shots from distance against Vegas but they need to play Colorado's dmen much tighter. Give them room to roam and it's over

Reactions: roryjones

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Feel bad that I don't even want to watch. I mean, even if we go up by three goals there's a good chance we'll lose. I haven't recovered from that.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Feel bad that I don't even want to watch. I mean, even if we go up by three goals there's a good chance we'll lose. I haven't recovered from that.
It does take some of the excitement out of scoring early knowing Colorado will just come back as Dallas high flips pucks out of their zone and back to them the rest of the game.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Marchment (undisclosed) will return to the lineup for Thursday's Game 2 versus the Avalanche, stars radio analyst Bruce LeVine reports.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It does take some of the excitement out of scoring early knowing Colorado will just come back as Dallas high flips pucks out of their zone and back to them the rest of the game.

I'm still gonna watch but yeah there's never a moment vs Colorado where I feel "oh yeah, we've got this one". Never.

Against Vegas if we went up 3-0 I would've just sat back and relaxed the whole game with not a worry in the world. Against Colorado though I just knew it was coming.

Reactions: roryjones

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Actually kind of genius to take a bunch of blatant penalties early for the avs. You know they’ll never call anything the rest of the game unless it favors you

Reactions: ElGuapo and Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad