Scouting Report on Legwand for Sens Fans

gamefan14*

Just curious what preds fans think since you guys got to see them every night, just for comparison, who was better in the offensive and defensive aspects of the game, fisher or legwand?

alexmanu

Jan 1, 2011
United Kingdom
Fisher is a better all-round player (scores more goals can be solid on the PK), Legwand slightly better offensively as a playmaker.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
If the question was who's the better player, I'd say I think the truth is there's no real answer to this question

nitrofan

Jul 2, 2014
Chattanooga, TN
I like Fisher's intensity. He seems more driven. Fisher 20 goals, rank 89th, Legwand 14 goals, rank 198th. Not counting assists my pick is obvious.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Depends on what you want. I'm guessing most teams would rather have Fisher because he gives you more options up and down the lineup as he could play top 6 or a grinder role if you wanted him to. Leggy is 2nd/3rd line playmaker center. If that is the guy you need then Legwand would be the better player.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
The longer we go without Vinny or Jumbo, what are the odds "Mr. Predator" returns??

Pretty much zero. Leggy is going to be looking for term and I dont see Poile giving him 3 or 4 years. If we dont trade for a center (and for the record I think we will) then we will roll with what we have got and try again later

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Scouting Report On Legwand

Sen fan coming in peace. Just wanted to know what we can expect from Legwand as a 3rd/2nd line center. Is he a pker good at faceoffs ect.

Infinite Jest

Apr 26, 2013
Fast, decent playmaker, always looks to pass, decent on the PK, mediocre to average on faceoffs, good defensively.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
A little surprised that 2x3 is the best he could get, unless the better offers were from less desirable locations(yes im looking at you Edmonton)

He will be valuable on the PK, and will probably center whatever you consider your "shutdown" line

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
A little surprised that 2x3 is the best he could get, unless the better offers were from less desirable locations(yes im looking at you Edmonton)

He will be valuable on the PK, and will probably center whatever you consider your "shutdown" line

I don't know neither are getting you to the cup so I'm surprised he didn't take the money. May have wanted to stay out of the West too.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
He is a solid two way player. Much better on the power play than even strength. He is more of a passer than anything so if he plays with decent wings he can get you 50 points. More than likely he will be in the mid 40's though with most of his point on the power play.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
Did he wear a letter for you guys? How is he in the leadership dept?

He wore the A a few times when there were injuries, but he was consistently passed over for wearing one permanently. Too be fair, I'm not sure he really wanted the responsibility. Having said that, he appeared to be a good team mate and seemed to do a good job of taking care of the young guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00