Confirmed with Link: Scott Wilson traded to Buffalo for a 2019 5th round pick

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Look at Holland, flipping players all day err day.

Seems like a weird trade, lil Bert!

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
can you give me a run down of what this guy is?
Was here for 17 games and was completely invisible. Might want to check with Pittsburgh fans for a different opinion on him, they probably know more

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Awesome. Not so much for the pick but because I was getting real tired of Wilson. If this means Bert is getting called up, even better.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
That opens up just enough cap space for Holland to get Quincey back with some salary retained by the Wild. :sarcasm::sarcasm::laugh:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'd bank on Green getting a late 1st, and maybe a scrap or two of a deal with depth guys, but I'd be very surprised if Holland actually deals a Nyquist, let alone a Kronwall.
It's the smallest part of the plan, but it's a start. Keep 'em coming.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Better be calling up svech/Bert

Svech? Svech has done absolutely nothing to merit a call-up. He needs to get it going, and fast. He has been extremely underwhelming. I'm not ready to go Jim Devellano on him, and trash him, but he needs to pick up his game and start contributing.

I want to see Puempel with the Wings. Who knows, he could finally realize his potential here after struggling with Ottawa and New York.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Svech? Svech has done absolutely nothing to merit a call-up. He needs to get it going, and fast. He has been extremely underwhelming. I'm not ready to go Jim Devellano on him, and trash him, but he needs to pick up his game and start contributing.

I want to see Puempel with the Wings. Who knows, he could finally realize his potential here after struggling with Ottawa and New York.

Yeah calling up Svech would send the wrong mesage, hes been garbage this year. Bertuzzi deserves to come up and play a third line/fourth line type role and see what he can do. Hes been good this year. Also means Witkowski coming back soon can get in games more. If the team is gonna be bad might as well play Witkowski and Bertuzzi and have some entertainment out there

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Yeah calling up Svech would send the wrong mesage, hes been garbage this year. Bertuzzi deserves to come up and play a third line/fourth line type role and see what he can do. Hes been good this year. Also means Witkowski coming back soon can get in games more. If the team is gonna be bad might as well play Witkowski and Bertuzzi and have some entertainment out there

Turgeon's been playing well, too.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Turgeon's been playing well, too.

Yeah he had a really hot start, kinda cooled off lately though. He should definitely get a look before Svech this year though. Bertuzzi should be number one though

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lorito Lorito I like Lorito, he tastes like Fritos wrapped in a burrito.

You know? Like that terrible song?

Reactions: Konnan511

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Wings will either call up Puempel or Bertuzzi on Wednesday. Puempel is scoring for us here consistently since he has been here. Bertuzzi is starting to come around after his lengthy injury at the start of training camp. Lorito is just coming off an injury so he will stay in GR for awhile. Svech better get his game going or he might end up in Toledo.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
He was an interim rental. Just had to find the right team to get our pick back. Thanks Sabres. Lol sure your season will immediately improve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad