Prospect Info: Scott Wilson | Forward | Georgetown (OJHL) | Seventh Round, 209th overall

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
I'm gonna bump this thread because it looks like Wilson could draw into the lineup for the Pens, for a playoff game no less. He was the third last pick in the draft, but it looks like he's progressed well, putting up 41 points in 55 games with Wilkes-Barre this season at the ripe age of 22. Was this guy a diamond in the rough, or am I being too optimistic? For a seventh rounder, it looks like his development is coming along pretty well. I haven't heard much about him until recently, what are his main strengths/weaknesses? Is there any chance he becomes an NHL mainstay?

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
For a 7th rounder to even play an NHL game is pretty successful, judging from his first year Wilson's going to have career as a professional hockey player we'll find out if that will be as an NHLer in the next few years.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
he made a few decent defensive plays but hard to get into the swing of things when you've jumped from the AHL regular season to the NHL playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->