Kings Article: Scott Sabourin Struggled “Big Time†After Great Training Camp With LA Kings

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Nice article Gann!

I like Sabourin, and I'm glad he's doing better. I was a bit concerned why he wasn't even dressing earlier, but I guess he's got his **** together now.

seen em all

Aug 31, 2009
Nice article Gann!

I like Sabourin, and I'm glad he's doing better. I was a bit concerned why he wasn't even dressing earlier, but I guess he's got his **** together now.

I agree Sabourin seems to have his **** together and with that comes increased ice time. I`m also glad that he didn`t pull a Yakopov and whine and complain to the media, his agent ect.. you have to earn your stripes keep working hard kid.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
I was at 3 rookie games and Sabourin made an impression at them all. Was hoping he would carry that down, which it looks like he struggled with, but good to see he is turning it around.

seen em all

Aug 31, 2009
I was at 3 rookie games and Sabourin made an impression at them all. Was hoping he would carry that down, which it looks like he struggled with, but good to see he is turning it arouapple

A grape and an apple 1 st star, not bad for an undrafted kid.:handclap:

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
He's turned his game around as of late. Was real good tonight. Not amazing but much much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad