Scott Parker on Twitter

Argyle Kyle

Sep 26, 2010
Calgary
Hey Guys
So some of you on Twitter might have noticed that Scott Parker joined twitter (@Lucky27Barber). Anyways, being an Avs fan I threw him a follow. I noticed a few minutes later that he followed me back, which i thought was pretty cool obviously. So I tweeted about how he followed me and such. A couple minutes later I got a Direct Message from Parker saying "Kill em all tonight". I was a little confused by this, until i thought about it and remembered that my profile pic is of Greg Zanon, for obvious reasons (epic Beard). I think he thinks I am Greg Zanon. He has since retweeted me, favorited my tweet, and tweeted twice at me, including one saying i should come down to the shop and let him fix that beard...
My twitter is @kbell1921 if anyone wants to know.

haha
part of me is worried for Greg's safety if I don't reply, he might take it personal and go after Greg...:scared:

Anyways, thought you guys would get a kick out of it like I did

Hope the Avs pull off a miracle tonight
Enjoy the game.

member 116861

Haha that is hilarious, Parker can't be that dumb can he?

:laugh:

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Parker was good at fighting, not thinking.

"...he (Moore) always thought he was better than everybody else. He went to Harvard, you know what, blow me. College grad. I never went to college, but I can kick your ass. I'll bring you right down to my IQ level if you want. I'll hit you about four times in the skull, that'll bring you right down."

I say you change your pic to Brendan Witt.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Haha that is hilarious, Parker can't be that dumb can he?

:laugh:

We all know the answer to that question already. :laugh:

Scott Parker @Lucky27Barber
Hey @GabeLandeskog92 karma is a *****... And Brad Stuart remember Jody Shelley #FUUFF

I believe he's talking about this play....

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
He means that Brad Stuart will get his because of Karma i'm guessing?

Yeah I'm a bit confused on that part too, since when did Landeskog have this coming to him? Debating whether or not to follow him, I already follow one dumb grinder, don't know if I can handle two :laugh:

EDIT: Does he really sign off on all of his tweets?

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
Haha I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a 30 something year old who never really used the internet to start twitter. Must be so bizarre.

Mouse21*

you can tell he has no idea what hes doing because he signs his tweets lol

edit: i guess he only does it sometimes? weird.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
Why must you all insult this fine and extremely intelligent gentleman

a49d8e0b608680ab8b94e510907b2df7-getty-83010823em007_luc_robitaill.jpg

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Man, I loved the Sheriff. One scary human being. Pepsi Center used to chant his name :) Always wanted to have a beer and talk motocycles with him. In fact, he suggested to me in those "fans asks a player questions" things he'd come to my place for a BBQ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad