Scott Hartnell retires

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
hartnellrogan.gif
RIP

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Surprised so many people are surprised about his games played or hattricks scored. The guy used to be good for 25 goals a year for the most of his career, that's pretty damn solid.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
During a game in Pittsburgh in this glorious Pens/Flyers period, a Pens fan was wearing a FARTSMELL sweater and giving him grief as he was skating off the ice. Hartnell laughed and came back and gave the guy a signed stick. Pretty cool!

Always seemed like a guy with a with a good sense of humor

ETA

Aug 8, 2008
I guess he'll be able to concentrate full time on acting now? As a Pens fan he drove me nuts but I warmed up to him a lot after his cameo in "This is 40" ;).

Reactions: egelband

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
During a game in Pittsburgh in this glorious Pens/Flyers period, a Pens fan was wearing a FARTSMELL sweater and giving him grief as he was skating off the ice. Hartnell laughed and came back and gave the guy a signed stick. Pretty cool!

Yup I remembered that
For as much as I reviled him as a rival, he seemed like a funny guy...how can you not respect a guy who does that kind of outreach?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Was a fun part of the pens flyers rivalry. Didn't realize it's been 17 years, always thought he started right after the lockout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->