Recalled/Assigned: Scott Darling Called Back up to Carolina

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011
Relax y'all. The hard work has been done here. Darling cleared waivers, so now it doesn't matter. Mrazek is the #1 until McE is back, and who gives a **** where Darling rides the bench while Mrazek eats up the starts here? They clearly want and need Ned to be getting starts in Charlotte.

Except we play Tuesday Thursday Friday and Sunday so unless they plan on playing Ned Thursday in Hartford and then calling him back up for the weekend it really makes no sense

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I really thought he'd played his last game here. Really.

This is baffling. He didn't exactly light Charlotte on fire.

Maybe Velucci said send Neds back or I'll kick every one of your asses
!

I mean, maybe? It's possible, and I know we have a narrative to keep here, but Darling has better numbers in his 5 games than Ned has had in his 3 year Checkers career.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Ned has a .890 sv% this year. With numbers like that I have got quite a feeling that he's not our answer. I'd love to be proven wrong tho.

Ned is 12-4-0 this year. The Canes aren’t in a position to be picky about underlying numbers if all the kid does is win.

Would be unfortunate to never find out. Although this year he is better off as the #1 in Charlotte. We already know Darling and this team are both bad this year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->