GDT: Scorch at Bolts: starting pretty much right now on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Flames get **** on so much on these boards. Go look at the "rank you Canadian teams " thread on main boards....

We're somehow not in the same tier as the leafs lmao... jets I'll give them a tier above us for now...

If we win our next two games after this, we’ll have more points in the same games. That all while the Leafs enjoyed one of the hottest starts in the league.

Riding crazy PDO... it normalizes and it sucks. When your best D is Reilly and then Gardiner... nuff said.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
This has been a good game. I'm glad we have a GDT to discuss this game. It's been good.
High fives for everyone!
J16baV

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames get **** on so much on these boards. Go look at the "rank you Canadian teams " thread on main boards....

We're somehow not in the same tier as the leafs lmao... jets I'll give them a tier above us for now...

A) No one on HF watches Flames game
B) No one on HF watches teams other than their own team
C) 90% of HF are Leafs fanboys
D) Most people on HF don't actually understand the game of hockey based on the sheer amount of stupid posts you see
E) The Flames fanbase on HF is minuscule compared to other teams fanbases.

I barely bother with the main board anymore, so many Flames threads are created solely to bash the Flames by Canuck and Oiler fans

Reactions: snipetype

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Also, already posted by 2 people (and I mentioned it 6 minutes earlier), but IDGAF if the score is 5-1 and there is 3:30 left in the game, Stone was clearly hauled down right in front of the ref and no calls.

YOU ARE PAID

TO OFFICIATE A GAME AND CALL THE RULES OF THE RULE BOOK

CALL THE f***ING PENALTY

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Are the refs just there to take in the game? Like I get it's 5-1 but...

Pretty funny. How many times have we’ve been getting blown out and still take a f*** load of penalties, even some questionable ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad