Sci-Fi and Fantasy Thread - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Favreau/ Filoni 2024.

Also,
What do you suppose the Moff was looking at at the end of the episode? They looked like droids so my first thought was that they are Dark Troopers, from the 1995 PC game Dark Forces.

That was my first thought, based on the message earlier.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You married @Tripod ?
I don't hate eggs. I think they are over rated. In fact I have a ham n egg english muffin yesterday made by the wife
Isn't Mrs. Tripod the one that makes him break the yolk? Or is that your new waifu?
No...I won't eat an egg unless the yolk is broken Runny yolks are for cave people that ate eggs before there was fire.

The wife is part of the runny yolk tribe.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I just saw a tweet that The Expanse is ending after season 6. :(
I wonder if they are going to close the story earlier than the novels do, or if they'll smash more plot into fewer seasons? Either way, what a great show. I've been happy to watch as much as they'll give me.

Reactions: Defect

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I wonder if they are going to close the story earlier than the novels do, or if they'll smash more plot into fewer seasons? Either way, what a great show. I've been happy to watch as much as they'll give me.

Mfw

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
They have what, 3 out now? Why specifically end it at season 6?

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I don't hate eggs. I think they are over rated. In fact I have a ham n egg english muffin yesterday made by the wife

No...I won't eat an egg unless the yolk is broken Runny yolks are for cave people that ate eggs before there was fire.

The wife is part of the runny yolk tribe.

sunny side eggs are great.
Don’t hate.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
They have what, 3 out now? Why specifically end it at season 6?

Five seasons so far...I've seen all of it and still thought it was fewer than that.:laugh:
So I guess they will wrap it up before the novels end, I believe there are 9 of those and a whole lot of stuff the show hasn't gotten to yet.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Five seasons so far...I've seen all of it and still thought it was fewer than that.:laugh:
So I guess they will wrap it up before the novels end, I believe there are 9 of those and a whole lot of stuff the show hasn't gotten to yet.
5???
Is season 5 with the lightning alien planet or am I behind?

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Season 5 is the upcoming season. One more after that.

Ok that makes more sense. Amazon was showing me five but I discounted that one of them wasn't even out yet.
I still don't think two seasons is enough to get where the overall story is going, but no doubt it's a very expensive show to make.

Like Firefly and Farscape before it, good sci-fi shows seem to meet a premature end one way or another.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Finally finished The Clone Wars. Last season is a ride. I might need to rewatch rebels with some of the context I have now.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Finally finished The Clone Wars. Last season is a ride. I might need to rewatch rebels with some of the context I have now.

i tried multiple times to get into CW..couldn't do it..might try again for the Mandalorian stuff

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but due to Covid, the release of the new Dune film has been pushed back to October of 2021. It was originally scheduled for release this December.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad