Sci-Fi and Fantasy Thread - SPOILERS Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Read the books. There's no way they're finishing the series with there only being one more season. Books are good, but if you're like me, you'll want Holden to fall out of an airlock even more in the books.
I have the first 4-5 in my kindle. I need to dig into them at some point.

Reactions: Joliet Jake

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I wonder if they made Holden hateable on purpose, and how or why they thought that would be good for the show(and apparently books)

Reactions: Joliet Jake

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
OK, who's the jerk who talked me into starting an unfinished series (Stormlight)?!
gb2BLBb.jpg

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
No, on Way of Kings. I didn't realize the series was unfinished. I didn't really want to get into a story that might never see an ending.
Oh man, you've got a great journey ahead of you :)

I wouldn't worry too much about Sanderson not being able to finish the series, though. He's only 44 and is pumping out books at ludicrous speed. Just counting Cosmere books (which is the shared universe that Stormlight is set in), he's put out 12 novels, 9 novellas/short stories, and three graphic novels. All in the last 15 years. This isn't a GRRM or Rothfuss situation where they just aren't working on the books.

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Seriously? I just finished season four and S05E01 started, but I paused it to watch "The Bachelorette" :laugh: Hope it doesn't take them long to dump them all on us. Is this the last season?
One more after this one, I believe. I think Amazon is releasing the episodes like they did with The Boys. Release the first few at once, then one a week until the finale.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
One more after this one, I believe. I think Amazon is releasing the episodes like they did with The Boys. Release the first few at once, then one a week until the finale.
I hate this style. It’s not a network show. Unless they are still actively filming or editing during the season, and I mean any series not just this, just release it at once.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad