Confirmed with Link: Schuldt negotiating with team UPD: Signed for 1 year x $850k

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I thought Schuldt could only sign for 925k max on a two year deal, maybe I heard wrong but that has been the number I always thought they would land on and it looks right.

He's an RFA, not unsigned looking for ELC (which has "max" $925k salary).

Could also be they were waiting for arbitration to be over to have a few more comparables.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Contracts expiring next summer (in jersey # order):

Whitecloud, Schuldt, Engelland, Lernout, Roy, McKenzie, Merrill, Eakin, Holden, Megna, Carrier, Subban, Dansk, Sparks, Kolesar, Quinney, Reaves, Nosek

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
This means next season we would have to re-sign Schuldt and Whitecloud, maybe Carrier and Subban and that is it.

I would say our trade bait for a rental would probably be our extra 2nd, extra 3rd, Carrier, Schuldt/Whitecloud/Merrill, Subban/Sparks/Dansk for a veteran top 4 RD on an expiring contract or with an extra year.

You know how this is gonna go. Don't get attached to Krebs :laugh:

:(

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
You know how this is gonna go. Don't get attached to Krebs :laugh:

:(

:laugh:

I like that we are going for it but I do want us to ease off the big moves with our futures.

The fact that Krebs has Manitoba connections makes me feel a lot safer about him playing for us than I would be if he didn't. ;)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Could start a go fund me so I travel more during the offseason. Seems to lend to better results. Though during the season, we win when I am in the Fortress.

Or just stuff you in a box and mail you out

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->