TV: Schitts Creek

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
We started just a few weeks ago and just finished the 4th (out of 5) season. One of the funniest shows I've seen.

They recently announced that the 6th and final season will air in a couple months.

Reactions: wetcoast

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
We started just a few weeks ago and just finished the 4th (out of 5) season. One of the funniest shows I've seen.

They recently announced that the 6th and final season will air in a couple months.
It's another Canadian classic comedy series with some classic Canadian actors.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
David may be one of the best characters in TV history.

The facial expressions of the Levy family are the best.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
David may be one of the best characters in TV history.

The facial expressions of the Levy family are the best.

I thought I'd give this show a shot because I remember it was up for an Oscar, but I wasn't expecting much from it.

Boy am I glad I did. This show is fantastic. I don't think I've burned through a series as quick as I did this one.

Lots of great characters in this one. Like you said, David was amazing, but even the secondary characters were great. I mean, just the way Bob struts around makes me laugh.

I got one season to go, and it's kinda sad that I'm nearing the end.

I started watching community after this, because of the recommendations I've gotten, but it just isn't hitting me the same way as of yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Terrible terrible show. I didnt find anything funny.

Gf loves it however so it’s one of those hit or miss shows if you like that type of comedy.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Still trying to figure out how to watch season 6 since we don't get that random network it's on. It won't be on Netflix until late fall.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I thought I'd give this show a shot because I remember it was up for an Oscar, but I wasn't expecting much from it.

Boy am I glad I did. This show is fantastic. I don't think I've burned through a series as quick as I did this one.

Lots of great characters in this one. Like you said, David was amazing, but even the secondary characters were great. I mean, just the way Bob struts around makes me laugh.

I got one season to go, and it's kinda sad that I'm nearing the end.

I started watching community after this, because of the recommendations I've gotten, but it just isn't hitting me the same way as of yet.

It must be a good show if it was up for an Oscar. Not sure any other show can say that.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Still trying to figure out how to watch season 6 since we don't get that random network it's on. It won't be on Netflix until late fall.

Youtube TV has it.. I suggest doing a 7 day trial, you can bang the whole season out in a couple days.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
It's not the funniest, some of the awkward humour especially with Rolland is annoying, but it has a very endearing cast which is fun to watch. Alexis and Daviiid in particular have really good chemistry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad