Scherbak rises to top of top 20 Montreal Canadiens prospects list

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
This is absolute nonsense.

How true, that statement is total fallacy, any athlete can tell you that in a heartbeat. Adrenaline along with passion/emotions can very acutely increase ones quickness, stamina etc. only someone that doesn't understand or hasn't experienced these effects can say such poppycock.:laugh:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Interesting read. It feels like Tinordi is the wild card of all wild cards heading into the season. I think he is going to define the trajectory of his career in the next few months

Considering his NHL experience. Tinordi has been disappointing. He should have proven himself by now. He ranks below Pateryn and Beaulieu. How long will it take before Juulsen and others outrank him? It's a pity. He seemed to be a solid draft pick. In fact. the Habs traded up to pick him.

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Montréal Canadiens Next Ones: Top 10 Prospects (+ 5 HMs)

THW's E-Mac breaks down the Top 10 prospects, in his opinion. He also highlights some organizational needs for a true Cup run (other than Carey Price playing out of his mind infinitely).

He also highlights the U21 pplayers that have already arrived, 5 Homnourable Mentions and the other 2015 draft choices (not in the Top 10).

Be sure to vote in the poll as to who you think the Canadiens next Impact Prospect will be.

As a teaser,
The Top 5
(breakdown within the article)

Michael McCarron
Nikita Scherbak
Noah Juulsen
Jarred Tinordi
Martin Reway

LINK to the full article

http://thehockeywriters.com/montreal-canadiens-next-ones-top-10-prospects/

Critique away, but keep it clean!

Also find out where they ranked organizationally in the
NHL Prospect Pool Power Rankings - Summer Edition

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
THW's E-Mac breaks down the Top 10 prospects, in his opinion. He also highlights some organizational needs for a true Cup run (other than Carey Price playing out of his mind infinitely).

He also highlights the U21 pplayers that have already arrived, 5 Homnourable Mentions and the other 2015 draft choices (not in the Top 10).

Be sure to vote in the poll as to who you think the Canadiens next Impact Prospect will be.

As a teaser,
The Top 5
(breakdown within the article)

Michael McCarron
Nikita Scherbak
Noah Juulsen
Jarred Tinordi
Martin Reway

LINK to the full article

http://thehockeywriters.com/montreal-canadiens-next-ones-top-10-prospects/

Critique away, but keep it clean!

Also find out where they ranked organizationally in the
NHL Prospect Pool Power Rankings - Summer Edition

I don't quite agree with the list (McCarron ahead of Sherback is gutsy, but not that far-fetched; Hudon behind Reway just seems plenty'o'wrong -- and Reway played for my local junior team, so I saw him a lot; Lernout ahead of Andrighetto makes lots of sense only if you consider the other prospects and where do they fit -- which you apparently did -- and if you consider that Lernout's skillset will automatically translate to the AHL, which is not quite so sure), but I've seen worst attempts at this.

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
My list now;

1 Michael McCarron
2 Nikita Scherbak
3 Jacob De La Rose
4 Noah Juulsen
5 Zachary Fucale
6 Charles Hudon
7 Brett Lernout
8 Jarred Tinordi