(Schedule): One of the best things about this year's playoffs

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
This year's playoff scheduling has been awesome. Few down days, few overlapping games. There *are* some advantages to the divisional playoff format, and one of them is the first two rounds have pretty balanced timezone and game scheduling. I think it's a combination of that divisional format and a lack of teams whose venues are highly/over booked or shared with NBA teams.

Seriously, best schedule for playoffs I can remember.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
There seems to be fewer two day breaks within a series than in past years. For example, all conference finals games are every other day.

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
its the same this year as every year for the past 5 years...

I thought usually there is an off-day between each round? I'm definitely feeling the constant games. I like the later games for Wpg too although though I know not everyone feels that way about that one.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I have hated the schedule. WPG should not have played late game when playing central teams. For a guy who has to wake up at 5 it really makes the next day suck

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
If both conference finals end early, they aren't pushing up the cup final start date. You'll likely have to wait until may 28th regardless.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I don’t know. I thought the scheduling was kind of dumb. Between the overlapping of games, games on the friggin’ Golf Channel, etc. The one thing the NHL exceeds at, better than any other sport, is being awful at stuff like this.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I glanced at the thread title and thought it said "Scheifele", who is also one of the best things about this year's playoffs.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I have hated the schedule. WPG should not have played late game when playing central teams. For a guy who has to wake up at 5 it really makes the next day suck

I’m an hr ahead of my team. How do you think i feel? Lol It could be worse though.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Hasn't been to bad. Still as someone said before scheduling a game on the golf channel doesn't make the NHL look good at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad