2019 Stanley Cup Final Schedule - BRUINS vs St. Louis

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Really impressed by Torey krug, he really improved as the series go.
From how he was playing against the Leafs to how he contributed to sweep the canes.
Physically he was a target but manage to outsmart opponents.
Obviously he learn some tricks from Marchand as he took some opponents out of their game.
I'm of the opinion Bruins won't let him go.
He's too valuable.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Really impressed by Torey krug, he really improved as the series go.
From how he was playing against the Leafs to how he contributed to sweep the canes.
Physically he was a target but manage to outsmart opponents.
Obviously he learn some tricks from Marchand as he took some opponents out of their game.
I'm of the opinion Bruins won't let him go.
He's too valuable.

loving the growth in Charlie`s game but moving Krug would completely alter the success of the PP

He`s a popular punching bag on here, my opinion has long been that he`s not nearly as bad as some would have you believe, he makes his mistakes, has his shortcomings but for what he brings offensively, the guy is the straw that stirs the drink on the PP

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Not sure where else to put this so I'll throw it out here... I wonder who they're going to bring in as banner captains. In 2011 they had Neely do Game 3, Orr for game 4 and Milt Schmidt for Game 6. They just had Orr for the ECF.

I'm sure they'll have Neely do one game. Beyond that, I don't know who else they might consider. It would be nice to see someone from the 2011 squad. Ference? Recchi? Thornton?
:badidea:
Timmy.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If the Bruins can win the cup this year, we (myself, daughter, son in-law) are making the trip from Ottawa to Boston for the parade, I regret not going to the 2011 one. Stoked for the finals, like our chances against either the Sharks or Blues.
Not sure if you like baseball but going to a game at Fenway Park and hanging around the city is fun - plus the place will be loaded with Bruins fans so if you went to a game with Bruins stuff on you won’t look out of place by any stretch

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Claude I believe kept his home here

He could be a banner waver

Seriously I liked Claude a lot especially as a person - he adopted 2 young children and his family was here when he was in Montreal

Not sure what he decided on but I’m guessing he will live here and raise family after all is said and done

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007

Seriously I liked Claude a lot especially as a person - he adopted 2 young children and his family was here when he was in Montreal

Not sure what he decided on but I’m guessing he will live here and raise family after all is said and done
Maybe we can have Ryan Donato to wave the Banner. :sarcasm:

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
If Donato was still here the Bruins wouldn't be on the verge of winning the Cup, so let him be as salty as he wishes.
I'll always think of Donato as a contributor to Bruins success in 2019.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Timmy would be perfect, but not sure he would want to. Last Cup he was the main reason the Bs won. Awarded the Conn Smythe, with Tuukka poised to do the same this year. Really would be awesome if they could involve Timmy somehow. Plus, it would tick Captain Sprinkles Haggerty off, which is an added bonus.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I want to see Timmy Thomas, Savvy, Horton, Rex, Looch, Horton, Seggy, Ryder, Kelly, Pevs, Sugar, Soupy, Paille, Johnny B, Quaider, Ference, Seids and Sheriff Shane Hnidy ! Wouldn't THAT be fun !

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Diehard Bruins fans tie knot at Warrior Ice Arena
Screenshot_2019-05-18-15-37-11~2.png

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Not sure if you like baseball but going to a game at Fenway Park and hanging around the city is fun - plus the place will be loaded with Bruins fans so if you went to a game with Bruins stuff on you won’t look out of place by any stretch

I do like baseball and if the Red Sox are playing when we go down we will definitely try to catch a game at Fenway. We have already been to a Bruins game in Boston and have discussed about making it to Fenway for awhile.

Reactions: DKH

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I want to see Timmy Thomas, Savvy, Horton, Rex, Looch, Horton, Seggy, Ryder, Kelly, Pevs, Sugar, Soupy, Paille, Johnny B, Quaider, Ference, Seids and Sheriff Shane Hnidy ! Wouldn't THAT be fun !
Great list... except for Seggy, it won't happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad