Schedule and Dates Question

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
First off, mods if there is a better place to move this please go right ahead I just wasn't sure where to ask.

My family bought tickets today to the first game at Staples the 31st, but with the NHL wanting to do a 48 or 50 game season how will this affect the tickets? Will the game be moved? Will the tickets be refunded? Or will stubhub just say too bad, you waisted 500$ on a game that won't happen?

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
First off, mods if there is a better place to move this please go right ahead I just wasn't sure where to ask.

My family bought tickets today to the first game at Staples the 31st, but with the NHL wanting to do a 48 or 50 game season how will this affect the tickets? Will the game be moved? Will the tickets be refunded? Or will stubhub just say too bad, you waisted 500$ on a game that won't happen?

wow - I'm surprised stubhub was even selling that game...even if there is a game that day, the opponent will most likely be different

should be able to get a face value refund from the Kings, not sure how stubhub works things like that...

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
wow - I'm surprised stubhub was even selling that game...even if there is a game that day, the opponent will most likely be different

should be able to get a face value refund from the Kings, not sure how stubhub works things like that...

Given how limited the Kings will have access to Staples from Mid Jan to Mid Feb, they will most definitely play on the 31st, though I think there is 1 open date prior to that, so the banner raising may occur before the 31st.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Given how limited the Kings will have access to Staples from Mid Jan to Mid Feb, they will most definitely play on the 31st, though I think there is 1 open date prior to that, so the banner raising may occur before the 31st.

Will stubhub refund if the banner raise is before the 31st and I want to get tickets to that game instead?

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Will stubhub refund if the banner raise is before the 31st and I want to get tickets to that game instead?

Dunno I doubt it, though if the team they play is not Nashville that might be the out you need to contact Stub Hub. , The 28th is the date that is open I believe.

Kings could also do a day game on Sat. the 19th, Clippers play that night..

Those 3 days are pretty much it for Jan...

I think Grammy's tie it up from like Feb 1 to the 10th, but maybe the Kings can get a game the 1st or 2nd of Feb, and they can still set up for the Grammy's

The more I think about it, the higher the chance that the 19th might be the first home game. Albeit the dreaded Saturday afternoon game, a gamethe Kings always seem to fall flat on their face.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
it is unlikely those tickets would be honored if it was opening night - I think everyone who had the original opening night tickets in October are guaranteed their seats for whenever opening night actually happens (assuming they didn't get a refund of course). I bought extra seats for that game because my ST partners had ours and that's what I was told.

Last edited:

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I wouldn't be buying any tickets until after the new schedule is announced and the proper matchups are loaded in.

This is probably what I should have done, didn't think about the schedule change for some reason, hopefully there is a game the 31'st and I'll just go to that.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The Jets are gonna suffer the most with this no-interconference schedule seeing how they're still in a division where they really have no business being in.

As for the rest of the league, do they have to start over again? Can't they just use the scheduled dates from the original schedule and change the opponents?

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I also have tickets for the 31st. I think stubhub's official policy is if the game is still played (regardless of which players play) there's no refund. If the teams or date changes, then you get a refund. I'm hoping they keep the game on the 31st and that it's the banner raising game (I have tickets and it's my birthday).

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Looks like Stubhub is just going to refund the tickets I had for the 31'st so I get to start this great process of trying to get tickets to the 19th now yay me right? :laugh: But thanks for all the help guys! Appreciate it, hope to see you all at Staples the 19th!

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Looks like Stubhub is just going to refund the tickets I had for the 31'st so I get to start this great process of trying to get tickets to the 19th now yay me right? :laugh: But thanks for all the help guys! Appreciate it, hope to see you all at Staples the 19th!

Did they contact you about this or did you contact them? I still haven't heard anything about it from them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->