BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 7 - St. Louis (3) at BRUINS (3) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Whatever else happened in this series, the Blues played a better game 7. Just plain truth.

So disappointing.

I feel bad for so many players, and Cassidy, but I feel worst for Rask. The haters can have their day, but everyone knows he played well enough - more than well enough - to lead this team to the Cup. The rest of the team weren't as consistent.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
you just get that feeling this was their shot. they're not gonna have this chance again for a long while.

sorry Z

Yeah I was thinking before the game whoever lost they’d be out of sights for a while. The Bs will make the playoffs yes but its damn difficult getting out of the first 2 rounds from the Atlantic

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins came to play tonight. They pushed

But Binnington did his best Tim Thomas miracle

Hate him but he does play incredible after losses

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I agree Kitch totally..chance of a lifetime.
Let me ask you ..now that we lost like this ...was the run worthed?
Tell you the truth I would rather go out early then lose like this.As long as it’s not against the Leafs Or Montreal.Man how many times has this team shit the bed at home to get eliminated,Blues,Tampa,Montreal,Caps,Hawks,Philly,Carolina.Man I remember the days when next to no one would beat them at home.

Reactions: Neely2005

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Honestly I rather not make the playoffs then lose like this. Hawks win still haunts me now this. Thank God Timmy got me one before i die. Don't know if ill ever see another one. It took blues decades to get one . What's the chances?

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Tuukka Rask deserved better.

If ANYBODY is blaming him, see yourself out cause he stepped up ALL playoff long.
Do you think he was great tonight? Cause he wasnt. When it matter, he didnt make the huge stops. Binnington sucked all playoffs, but tonight, when they needed him. He was there.

Would I trade Tukka no! Does he have some demons to slay? Yes

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
I don't want to hear and I'm not going to listen to any whining about the refs, the ice, injuries or anything else. They are playing like **** and that is the only reason why they are going to lose this game and the series. Period.
bingo disgrace effort and these fans who paid good money to see this garbage

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
If Beregeron isnt hurt the decline is here
he's got to be hurt. how does a guy put up career numbers, well over a point per game for the first time in his career and then totally tank in the playoffs? and it's not like it was just a hot year for him. he passed the eye test all year. He was elite like 3 months ago. you don't drop off that fast. he's got to be hurt

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I legitimately shed a tear or two.

This ****ing sucks so much. So much more than losing to Chicago. So much more than the Patriots losing in 07.

This teams run really picked me up the past 6 weeks, when I've needed it being unemployed, and having no success finding anything. Its been such an amazing distraction.

I'm just sad. Not even mad, sad.
I'm with you. Maybe next year doesnt make me feel better

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Don't agree on Caps, but they wouldn't have beat the Lightning. They are basically the Leafs who nearly eliminated us just better on D.

It was a golden opportunity and probably the last of that core. Let's see if Sweeney gives it 1-2 more shots or if there will be an overhaul.
I don’t know Holtby has owned them.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm sad.

Don't really have any words right now.

I'll be back sometime.

Have some cookies. It's been a fun year except for tonight.

BAKERY-STYLE-CHOCOLATE-CHIP-COOKIES-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad