Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 7 - III - Heartbreak at the Hub on Causeway - St. Louis Wins The Stanley Cup

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
I disagree, many fans want to see the players decide the outcomes in big games, not officials. A game in the finals isn't going to be reffed the same as a regular season game. If it's blatant, call it, but fans don't want game decided on a ticky tack penalty in the playoffs, especially OT

I want a penalty to be called whenever it happens.
I don't care whether one team is blowing another team out or it's 5 OT.
A penalty is a penalty is a penalty ... or at least that's wishful thinking.

But there's also the problem of refs trying to call the game and / or evening out penalties.
You know, a hockey game with 7 - 1 penalty calls can happen ... just like a hockey game with a 7 -1 score can happen.
But people will never stop complaing about how the refs favored the one team. Just like they will defend an obvious bias with "but they called 2 penalties on your team as well!".

Reactions: JOKER 192

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I would give someone a call about your complaints with the dangerous blues and the hidden conspiracy you’ve unlocked...911 perhaps?

I actually did send some emails to the NHLOA about the bull**** reffing in game 5 ...with NO response

You call it a conspiracy....I call it corruption

Bruins lost, it sucks. Still not over it..but they played all 7 games with the same officials that St. Louis did. They needed to be better. They needed to do better than 1-3 at home. That’s it

That doesn't even make sense

It doesn't matter WHO was officiating ...but HOW they were officiating

Yoko Ono

Jun 8, 2019
Interesting fun fact the Looze won the cup on the 100th anniversary of no cup awarded due to the influenza epidemic of 1919. Only fitting they won those infected aholes.

Also a fun joke.

What do Looze fans and NHL refs have in common?

Neither of them know the rules of hockey.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Interesting fun fact the Looze won the cup on the 100th anniversary of no cup awarded due to the influenza epidemic of 1919. Only fitting they won those infected aholes.

Also a fun joke.

What do Looze fans and NHL refs have in common?

Neither of them know the rules of hockey.

Well the Chinese zodiac shows 2019 is the year of the pig

...and that fits right in with the entire Looze organization ...including Brett Hull

Reactions: KrejciMVP

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
upload_2019-6-20_17-13-52.jpeg

I’m on to Pittsburgh.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
It is just starting to sink in for me.
The morning after the game I was packing all day, and have spent every day since packing, moving, unpacking, and settling into our new house. I've barely had any time to watch, read, or process anything.
Yesterday I was unpacking stuff and saw some Bruins stuff to put up at the new house. Pictures, whiskey glass, 2011 Champion book, etc... and I started getting really sad about the entire thing. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief Nine

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I was doing okay and then my birthday happened. Friends and relatives calling to wish me a happy birthday and saying sorry that your Bruins lost. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad