Post-Game Talk: SCF Game 4: The ROR Game

ScottieDsntKnow

Your milkshake: I drink it
Dec 12, 2004
O'Fallon, IL
5-on-5, close, top players for Blues: Vince Dunn (94.1!!), Brayden Schenn (70), Maroon, Petro, Sanford (66.7)
5-on-5, close, top players for Bruins: Bergeron(59.1), Marchand (54.2), Backes (53.3), DeBrusk (53.3), Pastranak (52.4)

5-on-5, close, top CREL% Blues: Dunn, Schenn, Petro, Sanford, Maroon
5-on-5, close, top CREL% Bruins: Bergeron, Marchand, Pastranak, Backes, DeBrusk

HEAT MAP

20182019-30414-5v5.png

High danger scoring chances for:
O'Reilly (2), Barbashev (1), Maroon (1), Tarasenko (1), Sanford (1)
Individual expected goals created: O'Reilly (.3), Tarasenko (.23), Perron (.21), Barbeshev (.16), Maroon (.14)

High danger scoring chances for: Coyle (2), Pastranak (1), Bergeron (1)
Individual expected goals created: Coyle (.28), Pastranak (.23), DeBrusk (.14)

Overall thoughts: WELCOME BACK VINCE DUNN. Schwartz and Marchand have both been "meh" offensively -- the series may be decided by which one shows up on the offensive side first.

Berube continues to push the right buttons: Sanford had a really, really good game. Bozak and Blais were not noticeable. That line missed the 19 year old.

PLAY GLORIA

Last edited:

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I’m thinking:

Perron Schenn Tarasenko
Schwartz O’Reilly Blais
Sabford/Fabbri Bozak Maroon
Barbashev Sundqvist Steen

We’ve got to get our third line going, and switching Perron and Schwartz should add a little extra that missing from both lines.

Our first priority is to shutdown Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta, but then we need to shutdown Krug and Coyle. I think these lines better accomplish that on Away ice.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
I’m thinking:

Perron Schenn Tarasenko
Schwartz O’Reilly Blais

We’ve got to get our third line going, and switching Perron and Schwartz should add a little extra that missing from both lines.

Our first priority is to shutdown Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta, but then we need to shutdown Krug and Coyle. I think these lines better accomplish that on Away ice.
I'd keep the same lines from game 4 unless Thomas is healthy.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I’m thinking:

Perron Schenn Tarasenko
Schwartz O’Reilly Blais

No way I’m changing the lines around outside of playing Thomas if he’s available. The only reasonable change I could see is bortz in for Ed

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Berube has done a good job of working players into the line-up to bring some fresh energy without overdoing it and disrupting line chemistry.

I’m really not sure why Edmundson has played so poorly. He’s capable of better than this, but Bortuzzo has responded well when given his chances. I like that decision.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I’m thinking:

Perron Schenn Tarasenko
Schwartz O’Reilly Blais

I don't like Blais with O'Reilly, he hasn't done enough offensively.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I’m thinking:

Perron Schenn Tarasenko
Schwartz O’Reilly Blais

We won and we dominated play. Why change lines??

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

CaptainCrunch28

Jun 1, 2019
Who cares about the line changes lol look at those lines. That’s good 4 lines right there. With some big D men and binny I think the blues got this. Plus they just flat out want it more imo.

Blues win tonight and win the cup game 6 at home

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad