Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 4 - Back to Boston - Best of 3 - Series tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Guy had ELEVEN days off after the ECF.

I mean, his brain could be off still but damn how many excuses are we gonna have.

He's been bad. He needs to be better.
Just replied to this, I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now.

Not excuses. Will know soon enough.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Agreed, I was addressing the point you made about it being a 2-2 game in the third. It was, but the score didn't reflect the way the game was played.

And if we play game 5 like we played game 4, I can't imagine we'll be tied again in the 3rd. Bruins were lucky to have the score where it was.

If the Blues don't show up again like they didn't in gm 3, gm 5 should be a cake walk.

Blues definitely outplayed Boston, but I take it as a positive that the B’s were still in it halfway through the third. They had 5 D, weren’t playing particularly well and the Blues still couldn’t put them away.

It’s not ideal, but could come in handy if they need to steal a game.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
I'm not sure how a fan can think you can lose with 2/3 home games needing to win two. Have some faith for ffs.
I find this funny considering you've been gloom & doom this entire thread?

I also said I think it's 50/50. The Bruins played like crap at home in game 5 against the Leafs. Do that on Thursday and they are in DANGER against a tough Blues team w/out Gryz and possibly Chara.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal

If they go with 7 Ds... guessing
Kampfer and Lauzon is in

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Debrusk Krejci Kuraly
Mojo Coyle Heinen
Nordstrom Acciari (rotate)

I think it would be Acciari that would sit...This is also a recipe for disaster if the game goes to OT.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Blues definitely outplayed Boston, but I take it as a positive that the B’s were still in it halfway through the third. They had 5 D, weren’t playing particularly well and the Blues still couldn’t put them away.

It’s not ideal, but could come in handy if they need to steal a game.

Both losses they were down a man for the majority of the game and thoroughly outplayed, but were still a shot away from stealing it. I guess that’s somewhat of a silver lining but i really never felt comfortable in either loss.

Luckily i don’t believe in momentum in the postseason. Game 2 with the you guys are f***ed drama and going into St. Louis, you would think ends 7-2 the OTHER way.

They’ll find a way. There’s just too much talent not to.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I dunno if I want Butch to get involved with this, let Sweeney look after it, I`m almost sure I heard that GM`s send clips or examples of issues they see on the ice where officiating is concerned don`t they? Backes already said what needed to be said anyways

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
If history serves us well, we would remember Bruins always come up big after a loss. Chara or not Chara that is NOT the question. We have others options.
Yeah true,but if Chara is out there kind of running out of options,I really think if he is out ,they need to go with seven D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad