GDT: SCF Game #4 ★ Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC, SN ★ TBL leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Our Power play cost us that win. That and the stupid penalties.
It would have helped if they skated a bit. Way too often they just floated around. I thought Tampa was going to score with the extra skater because nobody on the Stars was moving their feet.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
He did not trip him even the commentators said it was not a penalty. Listen to the game.
Benn's was absolutely a penalty, Johnson didnt have the puck & benn's stick pushed the back of his legs out

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
It’s Dobby’s net but he shouldn’t start tomorrow. He’s doing the opposite of what Bishop struggles with. Bishop gives up the near post sometimes and gets beat short side. Dobby is overcommitting to the near post so bad that his blocker side is wide open. A professional hockey player is going to beat him every time he cheats and his small size doesn’t help when he’s so far out of position.

f***

Reactions: DieselPig

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
He did not trip him even the commentators said it was not a penalty. Listen to the game.
Oh yes NBC is known for having accurate hockey knowledge...
That's probably the problem. you're listening to those idiots and letting their non-sense impact your thinking

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars had their chance on that final PP and failed. Also once again tried to setup Seguin more than guys who can actually put the puck in the net rn. Inexcusable loss.

Khudobin with an terrible night as well. Every single shot created a scramble in front or went in the net.

Now we have to hope for a miracle and win every remaining game. f***

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Benn didn’t trip him from the replay I watched. Just looked like a bigger guy overpowering a smaller guy who tried to engage.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Better than your knowledge. Don’t act like you know more. All commentators all agreed that was not a trip. It was a good hockey play.
lol. Yes, the guys that can't get player names right know a whole bunch...

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I don’t think it was a good call by the refs but you knew they were going to even up the PP’s in OT so you can’t do anything close to a penalty. They’ve been immensely inconsistent this series so you just have to be careful.

and why would Klingberg not be on the 4 on 3. He’s been out most dangerous looking player all series.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I don’t think it was a good call by the refs but you knew they were going to even up the PP’s in OT so you can’t do anything close to a penalty. They’ve been immensely inconsistent this series so you just have to be careful.

and why would Klingberg not be on the 4 on 3. He’s been out most dangerous looking player all series.
Or pavelski

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The Benn play was definitely a penalty, but calling it in a nothing situation like that in the Stanley Cup Final where it's not preventing anyone from doing anything is beyond awful. Especially when Tampa's powerplay is just automatic right now and they're gonna go up 3-1.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Play stupid all you want it was a bad call and I am sorry you don’t understand hockey. But be ignorant if you want.
It wasn't but, it's ok. I can understand not everyone knows how to process emotions like what we're all going through.
You can be naïve and ignorant if you want.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Jeez, watching that penalty replay. Johnson 100% hooked/interfered with Benn first. Stick right in his midsection, Tampa's m.o. that the refs never call them. Not even a question.

I understand that Benn did trip him, but it was a game management call, in favor of Tampa, again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad