GDT: SCF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Washing Machine Capitals | 5:00PM | Defense Do Gooder Edition

Who Wins Game 3

• Both Touched Their Conference Cups, They Both Lose!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah I’m happy with the season so far, but I’d rather lose because they are the better team, or even if they get the bounces... but I would hate to all end losing just because we play like ****.

Must Win Game #4.... Do Not Let them bring the Stanley Cup into T Mobile... just yet.

Not much the same for me. Yes, the season has been magical but you're so close, it would be a let down at this point if they don't cap it off with a win. It would sour the rest of the season.

I know, it's weird. If they lose to San Jose or Winnipeg it would feel better but at this point, with history so close, it would feel pretty terrible.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
Just because Theodore played like crap, we should also recognize that Miller was not very good either. Perron is not playing well, that line needs Tuch to gain the zone and make some space for Haula and Neal. Right now, Perron holds the puck (if he gets it) until he loses it - and that's about all he does. Carpenter wasn't very good either. Eakins was OK in a defensive role, but has zero offensive sense.
At this point, I agree with playing Tatar and moving Tuch up to the top 6.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Just because Theodore played like crap, we should also recognize that Miller was not very good either. Perron is not playing well, that line needs Tuch to gain the zone and make some space for Haula and Neal. Right now, Perron holds the puck (if he gets it) until he loses it - and that's about all he does. Carpenter wasn't very good either. Eakins was OK in a defensive role, but has zero offensive sense.

Schmidt-McNabb as a pairing hasn't dealt well with their assignment of their top line so far. And McNabb has actually stepped up a bit. We aren't getting what we need out of Schmidt at the moment.

Engelland has been a trooper and done what is expected of him mostly but Theodore has been awful. Uncomposed and nervous out there.

Miller and Sbisa have been alright. Miller has provided some offensive spark and hasn't been terrible defensively. Sbisa has made the mistakes he usually makes through the first two games but was surprised he didn't seem to be a negative today.

To me, it's our arguably top two defensemen, Schmidt and Theodore, who need to step it up. If they can get going, with their partners already providing a solid base, then our defensive issues might suddenly look a lot better. A few timely Fleury saves wouldn't hurt, either.

Agreed on the forward front, Tuch to the second, Perron and Tatar to the third. Or just throw Carrier and Carpenter there and make them the fourth line grinders and turn our fourth line into our third because they are playing like it.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

I don't think any of the D has looked particularly good outside of Schmidt, but I think a lot of that can be attributed to the lack of sustained o-zone time. We've simply had to defend way too much this series because we aren't making crisp passes and maintaining puck possession like we have all year. Getting an early lead Monday is essential IMO because we haven't yet shown the ability to break through the Caps trap.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Turk said they have played the same all year and that changing would be too difficult or something like that. We haven't had many turnovers with our forecheck that leads to offense the past two games but we also haven't many shots or guys even open in the slot either

Turk has gone blind. This is not a team playing their game.

I love Gallant, but he is being severely outcoached so far in this series. Since the mid point of the first period in Game 2, Trotz has figured out a scheme to thwart our forecheck, clogged up the neutral zone & entry into the offensive zone. Nothing was easy for us tonight when we tried to set up an attack. I remember only one or two shifts that we actually controlled play in the caps end tonight... one in particular after the first PP ended tonight, the first line had extended pressure.

The caps are doing a fantastic job of keeping our shots to the outside & from far out. And when we do get shot attempts, they are very few clean looks. They are blocking shots left & right & putting intense pressure on the puck forcing us into very bad decisions.

Gallant needs to make some serious adjustments between now & Monday. If that means switching around the lineup by inserting some fresh blood, so be it. More importantly, he needs to make some strategic adjustments on how we can enter the zone using our speed to force their D into making bad decisions. He also has to have the team work on some fundamentals in practice. Last two games, we're making bad passes & too many passes. Guys aren't receiving pucks on their sticks cleanly & it's killing our speed game. We really need to find more open looks for shots on goal & forget about making the extra pass.

Playoff series' ebb & flow, & there are always momentum swings where one team looks much sharper. The caps played two solid defensive games in a row. Kudos to them.

The way we played tonight it felt like we were down by 5 goals, but truth be told, until Theo's gaff with 6 minutes to go, this was a one goal hockey game. We had no business sniffing a win, but we were still in it.

I still think this is going 7. The Knights have bounced back all year long. Monday they just need to find their legs.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
As pissed as I am at Theodore (I just saw a replay of him just disconnecting the controller on the Fleury tripping call and got angry again) I really don't think scratching him is the answer. Who draws in? Hunt? Merrill? That could be a net loss.

I think the best we can hope for is Gallant and himself holding him accountable for his performance tonight. I thought he was one of the more reliable defenders in games 1 and 2. Tonight was inexcusably bad, yes. But I don't like the idea of scratching him for one of the spares.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Disappointed that Theodore played poorly. He has been pretty great for a young defenseman all season.

Gallant needs to make lineup changes. VGK can't be like Winnipeg and act like everything is fine. Scratch Perron and play Tatar. The 1st line is not producing. Tuch and Haula need to get going too.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
As pissed as I am at Theodore (I just saw a replay of him just disconnecting the controller on the Fleury tripping call and got angry again) I really don't think scratching him is the answer. Who draws in? Hunt? Merrill? That could be a net loss.

I think the best we can hope for is Gallant and himself holding him accountable for his performance tonight. I thought he was one of the more reliable defenders in games 1 and 2. Tonight was inexcusably bad, yes. But I don't like the idea of scratching him for one of the spares.

Agreed wholeheartedly. He just needs to play better. He looks too nervous. Don't think about it, just play. He and Schmidt need to be better for us and Fleury needs to come up with some timely saves. Then our defense would seem more like normal.

Sbisa made a few actual good defensive plays tonight and didn't look worse than other guys out there and I actually didn't get scared every time he was on the ice. McNabb has played well, I thought Engelland was as good as you'd expect him and Miller was fine. Not good but fine. He could play better too.

Our forwards, however, they need a shakeup. There needs to be Tatar or Carrier in for Carpenter, Tuch on the second line.

They won't do it but scratching Perron wouldn't be unfounded. Carrier-Eakin-Carpenter/Tatar as a checking, defensive, energy fourth line and our fourth line as our third line.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Disappointed that Theodore played poorly. He has been pretty great for a young defenseman all season.

Gallant needs to make lineup changes. VGK can't be like Winnipeg and act like everything is fine. Scratch Perron and play Tatar. The 1st line is not producing. Tuch and Haula need to get going too.

Bold move, but I might put Neal with Karlsson and Marchessault up front. Karlsson DOES NOT want to shoot right now so make him the playmaker on that line and let Marchessault and Neal be the shooters, because Marchessault is the only one on that line shooting right now. And Neal loves to.

Put Smith with Haula and Tuch on the second and that line could have some balance with a playmaker and a shoot first power forward and a balanced guy who will pass or shoot.

Our fourth line should be played like a third because they are playing like it and have earned it.

Then, Eakin centers the final line, don't expect much offense but throw some wingers in there (two of Perron, Tatar, Carpenter, Carrier) who can be solid defensively and will provide energy and physical play.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Thinking more about tonight's effort, I wonder if anyone is hurt, i.e. Karlsson, Haula. Both have been really really struggling to make anything happen offensively. James Neal might be banged up too; he's been taking a lot of cheap shots the entire playoffs.

Reactions: artificialintuition

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Bold move, but I might put Neal with Karlsson and Marchessault up front. Karlsson DOES NOT want to shoot right now so make him the playmaker on that line and let Marchessault and Neal be the shooters, because Marchessault is the only one on that line shooting right now. And Neal loves to.

Put Smith with Haula and Tuch on the second and that line could have some balance with a playmaker and a shoot first power forward and a balanced guy who will pass or shoot.

Our fourth line should be played like a third because they are playing like it and have earned it.

Then, Eakin centers the final line, don't expect much offense but throw some wingers in there (two of Perron, Tatar, Carpenter, Carrier) who can be solid defensively and will provide energy and physical play.

I like those changes. Would love to see GG think outside the box like that. Really strange that Wild Bill is being passive.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Agreed wholeheartedly. He just needs to play better. He looks too nervous. Don't think about it, just play. He and Schmidt need to be better for us and Fleury needs to come up with some timely saves. Then our defense would seem more like normal.

Sbisa made a few actual good defensive plays tonight and didn't look worse than other guys out there and I actually didn't get scared every time he was on the ice. McNabb has played well, I thought Engelland was as good as you'd expect him and Miller was fine. Not good but fine. He could play better too.

Our forwards, however, they need a shakeup. There needs to be Tatar or Carrier in for Carpenter, Tuch on the second line.

They won't do it but scratching Perron wouldn't be unfounded. Carrier-Eakin-Carpenter/Tatar as a checking, defensive, energy fourth line and our fourth line as our third line.
Again, I thought he was pretty good in the first two games. He was one of the few guys you could rely on to actually get the puck loose and get it out of the zone. Schmidt has been struggling for sure but he didn't have any game this series nearly as bad as Shea's tonight. And the odd thing is he actually had a really solid first period. I remember thinking "great play Shea" a few times. After that period he completely fell apart though. I'm sure he knows where he f***ed up and I don't doubt he'll come back stronger.

I think overall the defense wasn't THAT bad. It wasn't great but the fact that they made the adjustments to stop the cross crease passes is a really big thing for me. It was absolutely killer in game 2 and they didn't allow a single one to get through. Well actually I think one got through but Backstrom flubbed the puck reception and Fleury had crossed over quickly anyway. But Theo had two key defensive breakdowns and then another that led to a penalty called against us. I mean even more than the flubbed pass and letting Kuznetsov walk to the net, I think the effort retrieving a puck was pathetic. I don't give a shit that you thought Fleury was gonna play it. A cursory look at the velocity of the puck would've told him, hey, it's not gonna go behind the net for Fleury to stop and pass it off. There is less than zero reason for him to have stopped there. That Fleury ever had to leave his crease to go try to keep the puck away from Orpik is something that just shouldn't happen.

As to the forwards I think it's a precarious situation. I don't know if a shakeup is necessarily the answer as I do hope and somewhat believe that the forward group is all too aware of their shortcomings since Game 1. But a shakeup could help. I think the right move might be

Marchy-Karlsson-Smith
Tuch-Haula-Neal
Tatar-Eakin-Perron
Nosek-Bellemare-Reaves (I know people want Carrier to draw in but honestly outside of throwing a lot of hits he doesn't do a whole lot and I don't think you can justify splitting up the fourth line, and I don't think Carrier coming in for Perron does anything for that line because really. He wasn't that talented at distributing the puck and attacking the net when we were in the regular season and he had more room and time to work with. He's gonna accomplish a whole lot of nothing in these finals.

As to Perron, I'm really frustrated with his play but maybe a demotion to the third line might free up some more space for him to work with. Probably not, but I like him in over Carrier. I don't think trying to take runs at Washington is gonna accomplish anything productive)

Just a side note, I think Marchesseault had a stronger game tonight, but he does need to find cleaner chances and there were times he was also guilty of not thinking before passing and shooting. But on that line Karlsson and Smith were really weak. I think Smith was the more tenacious and aggressive of the two but his puck control was just absolutely atrocious. And then as to Wild Bill we all saw. He was completely lacking any tenacity. I know that generally speaking he's more of the guy that will either look to set up another play or wait for Marchesseault and/or Smith to set him up for a good chance, but that hasn't worked all the time in the playoffs and when it wouldn't...he was better than this at making things happen for himself in the offensive zone. He completely caved under the pressure of Washington's defense tonight once again. That can't continue. It was the same story for Haula and Neal. I mean Haula looked flashy at times with tremendous speed around the ice but zooming around and then doing nothing with the puck does nothing but make you look cool until you do something that makes you look like a fool. I thought Eakin and Tuch were at least solid (Eakin probably had the best effort by any forward tonight) but Carpenter was practically useless. Once again, our fourth line appeared to be the most competent forward line out there tonight.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Again, I thought he was pretty good in the first two games. He was one of the few guys you could rely on to actually get the puck loose and get it out of the zone. Schmidt has been struggling for sure but he didn't have any game this series nearly as bad as Shea's tonight. And the odd thing is he actually had a really solid first period. I remember thinking "great play Shea" a few times. After that period he completely fell apart though. I'm sure he knows where he ****ed up and I don't doubt he'll come back stronger.

I think overall the defense wasn't THAT bad. It wasn't great but the fact that they made the adjustments to stop the cross crease passes is a really big thing for me. It was absolutely killer in game 2 and they didn't allow a single one to get through. Well actually I think one got through but Backstrom flubbed the puck reception and Fleury had crossed over quickly anyway. But Theo had two key defensive breakdowns and then another that led to a penalty called against us. I mean even more than the flubbed pass and letting Kuznetsov walk to the net, I think the effort retrieving a puck was pathetic. I don't give a **** that you thought Fleury was gonna play it. A cursory look at the velocity of the puck would've told him, hey, it's not gonna go behind the net for Fleury to stop and pass it off. There is less than zero reason for him to have stopped there. That Fleury ever had to leave his crease to go try to keep the puck away from Orpik is something that just shouldn't happen.

As to the forwards I think it's a precarious situation. I don't know if a shakeup is necessarily the answer as I do hope and somewhat believe that the forward group is all too aware of their shortcomings since Game 1. But a shakeup could help. I think the right move might be

Marchy-Karlsson-Smith
Tuch-Haula-Neal
Tatar-Eakin-Perron
Nosek-Bellemare-Reaves (I know people want Carrier to draw in but honestly outside of throwing a lot of hits he doesn't do a whole lot and I don't think you can justify splitting up the fourth line, and I don't think Carrier coming in for Perron does anything for that line because really. He wasn't that talented at distributing the puck and attacking the net when we were in the regular season and he had more room and time to work with. He's gonna accomplish a whole lot of nothing in these finals.

As to Perron, I'm really frustrated with his play but maybe a demotion to the third line might free up some more space for him to work with. Probably not, but I like him in over Carrier. I don't think trying to take runs at Washington is gonna accomplish anything productive)

Just a side note, I think Marchesseault had a stronger game tonight, but he does need to find cleaner chances and there were times he was also guilty of not thinking before passing and shooting. But on that line Karlsson and Smith were really weak. I think Smith was the more tenacious and aggressive of the two but his puck control was just absolutely atrocious. And then as to Wild Bill we all saw. He was completely lacking any tenacity. I know that generally speaking he's more of the guy that will either look to set up another play or wait for Marchesseault and/or Smith to set him up for a good chance, but that hasn't worked all the time in the playoffs and when it wouldn't...he was better than this at making things happen for himself in the offensive zone. He completely caved under the pressure of Washington's defense tonight once again. That can't continue. It was the same story for Haula and Neal. I mean Haula looked flashy at times with tremendous speed around the ice but zooming around and then doing nothing with the puck does nothing but make you look cool until you do something that makes you look like a fool. I thought Eakin and Tuch were at least solid (Eakin probably had the best effort by any forward tonight) but Carpenter was practically useless. Once again, our fourth line appeared to be the most competent forward line out there tonight.

It was an egregious mistake. I had time to get out three "What....what....what are you doing?!" Before he realized Niskanen was behind him.

On the forward lines, I don't know about Tuch and Neal on a line together. They both are totally shoot first and I worry it would be a few one shot and attack over with them. I don't know if Haula is enough of a playmaker alone to supply the both of them.

I feel like we have the pieces but need to shake them up. I would love to try Neal on the top line with Karlsson and Marchessault. Play into Wild Bill's natural conservative tendencies by giving him two guys who will take a shot from whatever feed he gives them. Then Marchessault can also be a playmaker also if Karlsson gets in a position where he would actually shoot.

Smith can create and shoot himself, to take some of the playmaking burden off of Haula for the second line with Tuch.

Perron-Eakin-Tatar can be used as an energy line that also has some skill if they manage to find where they all hid it and we can give some good minutes to our fourth line that's been feeling it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The Caps are just playing much better than the Knights.

I am trying to be optimistic, but i fear that the Caps take this in 5 or maybe 6 if Fleury can steal a game.

If the Caps win on Monday, then it is definitely over. No way would the Knights be able to pull off 3 wins in a row against this Caps team.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The Caps are just playing much better than the Knights.

I am trying to be optimistic, but i fear that the Caps take this in 5 or maybe 6 if Fleury can steal a game.

If the Caps win on Monday, then it is definitely over. No way would the Knights be able to pull off 3 wins in a row against this Caps team.

One game at a time, young grasshopper. Momentum swings happen all the time within a playoff series. Plenty of things can happen on Monday to swing the pendulum in the Knights direction once again.

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
One game at a time, young grasshopper. Momentum swings happen all the time within a playoff series. Plenty of things can happen on Monday to shift the pendulum in the Knights direction once again.
Very true but the key is Vegas has to come out swinging. Get Washington on their heels and keep them there as long as they can while chasing that first lead. The effort absolutely needs to be there all night.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know if you guys know, but on the radio it was reported that practice is cancelled. Hopefully the coaches can identify something that they can do better. I had a nice long post that I needed to get off my chest and my browser froze up. I might type it on notepad and copy and paste it or just go to sleep.

5minutemajor

Mar 23, 2018
I'm a Capitals fan first, but love the Golden Knights almost as much. Maybe as much.

I think currently the Capitals are playing very close to (or at) their A game, whilst the Golden Knights are somewhere at about B or B+. That just won't cut it. All the games I have seen throughout these playoffs by any team, the best and most complete effort was by the Golden Knights in game 5 against the Jets in Winnipeg. Of course the Capitals are a different team than the Jets, much faster being the most important difference, but boy did the Golden Knights give everything they had. Skating, skating and skating. That attitude and effort will get you a win against any team anywhere no matter how the opposition plays.

These Capitals are on a mission, don't count on them playing anything less than A games. Really, it will up to the Golden Knights to match the effort, and if they do I still think they take this. Fleury might be able to steal a game or two, but not three.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm a Capitals fan first, but love the Golden Knights almost as much. Maybe as much.

I think currently the Capitals are playing very close to (or at) their A game, whilst the Golden Knights are somewhere at about B or B+. That just won't cut it. All the games I have seen throughout these playoffs by any team, the best and most complete effort was by the Golden Knights in game 5 against the Jets in Winnipeg. Of course the Capitals are a different team than the Jets, much faster being the most important difference, but boy did the Golden Knights give everything they had. Skating, skating and skating. That attitude and effort will get you a win against any team anywhere no matter how the opposition plays.

These Capitals are on a mission, don't count on them playing anything less than A games. Really, it will up to the Golden Knights to match the effort, and if they do I still think they take this. Fleury might be able to steal a game or two, but not three.
I don't mean to discredit the Caps. I'm not. I'm sure this is them playing really but something tells me it's not their A game, I think they have lapses where their offense is pretty meh. But this is not Vegas at their B or B+. I'd say C or C-. The defense got better in this game, I'll give them that. But everything else? They weren't playing with intensity and drive that normally drives them. The passing was practically brainless and almost reactionary. The forecheck was all but nonexistant. The legs weren't moving enough. And it's not like they were tired. I mean maybe they were, but they didn't look it...they just didn't look like they had the willpower to push back and dictate the game.

Last edited:

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Shea is not getting scrathed and yes I was so frustrated with him tonight too, but understand how much we also need him to play and play well or at least better than tonight. I'm not sure if people here were saying that he should definitely be scratched, but I saw a lot of people saying it on reddit. It annoyed me so much reading unrealistic posts wanting him benched for him having a bad game. Hes only one of 2 puck moving dmen that we have and is the power play quarterback on the first PP unit. He's 22 and will make mistakes. It sucks that it cost us a game in the finals, but a lot of other players didn't contribute either. When he puts it all together, he's going to be a great dman. Possibly even a star one if he can be a better shooter. He's come a long way from October. He's gotten better on defense and passing which is his forte, but his shooting frustrates me. He needs that added dimension in his game.

I need to see the game again, but I believe the caps are doing what the sharks did to us and that is to collapse if we are cycling the puck and blocking shots from the outside and denying anything in the cleavage aka the slot. I also call the face off circle and the dots, boobs and nipple. The caps are giving us shots from the point and from a distance from bad angles. I think this is where Miller and even Schmidt needs to shoot more one timers and clappers. They need to make the caps players not want to block shots and if they want to stand in the way of a 100+ mph shot from Miller then by all means enjoy the pain. Or if our dmen aren't accurate with wristers and snap shots from the point, then they need to rotate and let one of the forwards do it. And if they are indeed collapsing, then we should walk in closer and take our shot. Shots from the point will rarely go through. At least the way we are playing it won't go through. We don't have someone in the crease to screen, tip, or get a rebound. The caps are great at putting a skilled forward up front and have cashed in multiple times already in the series with up front traffic. Neal, Tuch, and Karlsson (I think he's our best crease player on the top line) needs to do this. Haula was also good at this, but I don't know where his head is at right now.

After thinking about it, the player that needs to be benched is Perron. Perron can be a good puck possession guy, above average playmaker, and can even snipe sometimes if he can walk in on the goalie, but he's doing nothing at all except making mistakes and taking penalties and trying to be a goon/tough guy. I'd put Tatar in for Perron. At this point it can't hurt the team any more than he already has. Even Carp fights for the puck and sometimes comes away with the puck and passes it to the slot where no one is except for a caps player.

As much as I'd like to see Sbisa sit, I don't think we see a change on defense unless someone gets hurt on defense. And who would take his spot? Hunt or Merrill? As bad as Sbisa has been at times, the other two make me cringe even more.

I'm ready for giving Tatar another chance on the 3rd line. He'd be a much better choice of extra attacker than Reaves (wtf GG) and on the power play over Perron at this point. Perron is making a case for not being extended right now. He's been awful throughout the whole playoffs. I wonder if he's got a bum wrist. All of his shots are missing the net from 10 feet away.

Where is Schmidt? He also needs to skate and make things happen on offense with accurate passes. It would be nice for his defense to show up too. Did he leave his game in winnipeg?

If you put Tuch on the 2nd line, then Neal has to play the sniper role. We can't have two power forwards in the crease down low. I don't like Tuch's shooting with the exception of him on a breakaway or in the slot. He really needs to work on his wristers and snappers from the circles.

We need one player on every line to play in the crease or in the slot. We're giving away chances for a tip or rebound. Holtby tends to give up rebounds early on and we are not taking advantage of what he's giving us.

Game 4 is a near must win game. Sure we could win 3 straight, but if each game is going to be like this, it's going to be near impossible to scratch out 3 wins out of 3 games and I really hope that we win on monday as I'll gladly take a best out of 2 out of 3 games with home ice advantage back in our possession.

I saw this on reddit. It was the only thing on reddit that was good tonight.

1bdt36g5kp111.jpg

Lastly, here's my line combos for monday.

Marchy - Wild Bill - Smith
Tuch - Haula - Neal
Tatar - Eakin - Carp/Perron
Reaves - Belly - Nosek

"Brandon" McNabb (thanks pat sajak) - Schmitty
Engelland - Shea
Miller - '80s porn stache

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Are you all forgetting that we're watching a real-time movie? This is merely the last setback prior to the climax. The team can't seem to get anything going, the rookie is making mistakes, Fleury looks human, Washington is playing better, etc., etc., etc.

It's all setting up for Game 4, 5, and 6 where Theodore scores the GWG at least once, possibly to clinch the series and TDL "mistake" Tomas Tatar puts up five goals in three games to wind up as a hero. I'm unsure if Washington will make a last push in Game 6 only to get stoned by Fleury, but that's on the movie script table too.

Everything will be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->