TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Refs were great tonight. 2
Goals
We’re
Deflections...
I thought refs were very good

Missed the call on Perron for running Rask., but outside of that they were good. Although they need to start penalizing the Blues even if they breath hard on Tuukka, their getting out of control. Cheap, dirty team!

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It's utterly ridiculous that a team that dominated as thoroughly as the Bs did tonight, with the other team focused almost entirely on gooning, had less PPs than the other team. The Bs could quite literally have spent most of the game on the PP if the standard was the same for both teams. The Bs were on a different level than the Blues when it came down to actual hockey. Bs D + Rask is completely stifling the Blues.

Reactions: TCB and winterwill

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bruins Overtime on NESN now if you're as sick of NBCSN as I am right now
I'm coming over

YYjc7LQ56khS8.gif

Reactions: BMC

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
It's utterly ridiculous that a team that dominated as thoroughly as the Bs did tonight, with the other team focused almost entirely on gooning, had less PPs than the other team. The Bs could quite literally have spent most of the game on the PP if the standard was the same for both teams. The Bs were on a different level than the Blues when it came down to actual hockey. Bs D + Rask is completely stifling the Blues.

That’s why they need to bury them on Monday. Can’t come out flat like in game 2. We are better team period!

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Except missing two attempted murders and Perron being a piece if ****... they were still bad, calling ticky tack **** on the Bruins based on score and the fact that our special teams is great, ignoring blatant, goal-saving stuff from the Blues
Looked the refs did not change the complexion of the game... they let some stuff go on both side. Anything after whistle they called coincidentals . Fine with their game. We dominate special teams and to say we should have won 7-0 is ridiculous.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
This was a nice ending, I did not know how they were going to handle this game but it was perfect. Rask is the rock and the vets lead the way, the kids followed

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Like I said, simplify and get pucks on net. I said get rebounds but you don't have to when the shot goes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->