GDT: SCF Game 3: Blues vs. Bruins| 7 pm CT | NBCSN | Giving them Goosebumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
I don't really get what's going on with Dunn. He sounded super down in that interview that was circulating online yesterday about not getting back in the lineup. I would MUCH rather dress 7 defenseman than Sanford, especially for situational needs. If the Blues are down you would much rather have Dunn in there and staple Edmundson to the bench.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
I don't really get what's going on with Dunn. He sounded super down in that interview that was circulating online yesterday about not getting back in the lineup. I would MUCH rather dress 7 defenseman than Sanford, especially for situational needs. If the Blues are down you would much rather have Dunn in there and staple Edmundson to the bench.
I took it that he’s still in a lot of pain. He might just be a little tentative if he would play. In other words he just isn’t completely comfortable with going in and playing SCF hockey. He has more surgery ahead of him. I know I wouldn’t feel comfortable with wire in my jaw. He also said that he doesn’t like not being able to see through the cage he was practicing in. IMO we won’t see him until next season. He also isn’t a big fan of the liquid shakes that are his main staple in his diet.
Dunn still feeling the pain after taking a puck to the mouth vs. San Jose

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
I took it that he’s still in a lot of pain. He might just be a little tentative if he would play. In other words he just isn’t completely comfortable with going in and playing SCF hockey. He has more surgery ahead of him. I know I wouldn’t feel comfortable with wire in my jaw. He also said that he doesn’t like not being able to see through the cage he was practicing in. IMO we won’t see him until next season. He also isn’t a big fan of the liquid shakes that are his main staple in his diet.
Dunn still feeling the pain after taking a puck to the mouth vs. San Jose

Ah! Thank you for posting that. Not sure how I missed that article. I was saw some twitter video from KMOX account yesterday and came away with a completely incorrect interpretation of his condition. My bad.

Reactions: Bendak

StLewis11

Oct 18, 2008
was So.Ill, now SoCA
Hadn't it been reported that Ott's been spending a lot of time with Sanford? Could be that expectations were clarified over what type of game/style needed from Sanford. I feel he may do well tonight.

Reactions: Bendak

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Chief will pick up Sanford and chuck him at several Bruins after each whistle. Then he tells the Bruins to get out of town. We will never again noy trust his judgment as that was his plan all along.

giphy.gif

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Please keep in mind that if you’re a Zach Bradford hater you will be required to do 12 push-ups per Bradford goal.

"He's got some experience this year in the playoffs," Blues coach Craig Berube said of Sanford. "He's a good defensive player, penalty killer, so that was one of the reasons we went with him."

Reactions: Bendak and mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->